Mess with my head | 017

Start from the beginning

you got a lil crush on me or smth?
😏😏

WHAT NO

good bc you shouldn't 💀

um why

because i'm straight and have a bf
bro 😭

i could be a better boyfriend than him

calm down dove cameron

UGH LEAVE ME ALONE

no!!

anyways i'll be over in like 30
minutes

love uuu

OKAY LOVE YOU

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

"You know, you really shouldn't leave your door unlocked."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I jump and look behind me to see it's Aurelia. "Jesus, Rae, don't scare me like that." I put my hand over my chest, trying to catch my breath.

It's been over 30 minutes, so I've just been sitting, waiting for Aurelia to get here. "Take that as a learning experience. Anyone could've gotten in here." Rae laughs. "I didn't even know the front door was unlocked." I shrug, making her roll her eyes. "That's so fucking dumb, bro. I'm not tryna have my best friend get murdered or some shit." She says. "Aw, you care about me." I jokingly pout and she flips me off. "Fuck you." She chuckles.

"When?" I ask. "Never." She gives me an unamused expression. "Damn, I'm hurt." I dramatically pretend to cry. "You're so weird." She says. "But you love me." I smirk. "Eh, you're alright." She shrugs. "Aurelia!" My jaw drops. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You know I love you, B." She laughs.

"Anyways, did you bring a swimsuit?" I ask her. "Yeah, I just put it on under my clothes." She tells me and I nod.

I watch her as she slips her shorts off and takes her shirt off. "Creep." She mumbles. "Just taking in the view." I smile innocently. "Uh huh." She nods sarcastically.

God damn. This girl is fine as fuck.

And I can't even have her.

˚ ʚɞ ˚
Instagram

rae.green

Liked by billieeilish and 521 othersrae

rae.green 🍒

View all 18 comments

billieeilish my wife fr 🙏
^ rae.green 😐

user1 why does billie keep commenting

user2 Who is this girl?

g1g1w1ls0n pretty babeeee

user3 gorgeous

user4 is she billies girlfriend
^ enzohernandez No

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

"I haven't been swimming in so long." Aurelia sighs as she gets in the pool. "You can come over and swim here as much as you want." I tell her.

Anything as an excuse to see her in a bikini.

No, Billie, this is your best friend. Shut up.

Fuck you.

Girl, I'm not Aurelia.

Alright, that's enough.

"Billie?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. What were you saying?" I look up at Rae. "I was asking if you were okay." She says. "I'm fine." I assure her. "You sure?" She asks again. "I'm sure, love." I smile softly.

"Alright." She nods. "Shark, come here!" She calls out to Shark who's sitting in the shade. He gets up and runs over to the edge of the pool. "Can he swim?" She asks me. "Yeah, if he'll come in, then he can." I shrug my shoulders. Shark jumps in the pool, splashing the both of us. Aurelia giggles which makes me smile. Her laugh is literally so adorable.

She pets Shark and swims around with him. "Damn, I think he swims better than me." She chuckles. "He's the dog version of Michael Phelps." I say sarcastically. "Corny ass." She rolls her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Aurelia." I laugh. "Don't tell me what to do." She says back. "I'll tell you to do whatever I want." I argue. "Really?" She narrows her eyes. "Mhm." I nod my head.

She comes up towards me, leaving a small gap between our faces. "I don't think that's how it works, Eilish." She whispers lowly. "You wanna find out?" I smirk. "Yeah." She answers.

Thinking she's finally into me, I lean in, but she splashes me. "You really thought, huh?" She laughs. "Thought what..?" I pretend to be confused, scratching the back of my neck.

She just smirks and rolls her eyes, going back over to Shark.

That just ruined my day. It's kind of obvious I like her, but she's just playing with my emotions right now. It's messed up.

I sigh and fidget with my rings. "You okay?" Aurelia comes back over towards me. "I'm fine." I say blankly. She frowns and hugs me, but I gently push her off.

She just caused me to feel this way and now she's pretending like it didn't happen?

What the fuck?

"I'm done swimming. I'm gonna go inside to shower." I grumble and climb out of the pool. "Billie, why are you acting like this?" She asks.

I shake my head and ignore her as I grab my phone and walk inside, wrapping a towel around me. I go upstairs and into my bedroom. I set my phone down and go into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I start to take my swimsuit off, but I stop once there's a knock on the bathroom door. "Bil, can you talk to me please?" I hear Aurelia say through the door. "Just go away, Aurelia." I sigh. "Why? You're being dramatic right now. I don't even know what I did wrong." She says.

She cannot be serious right now.

"Aurelia, go home." I let out a frustrated sigh. "No. Talk to me, Billie." She knocks again on the door. "I just fucking told you to leave! Are you deaf?" I huff.

The room goes silent and I hear footsteps get further away until I hear the front door shut.

She just fucked with my feelings. I like her and she messes with my head, then goes on to say she's straight and has a boyfriend as an excuse.

She's seriously unbelievable.

I need to get over her.