Is It Love...??

Hey Guys hope you guys read it again...Thnx A bunch.

Yours

Rewy123

And please to tell me if you guys want Recaps...!!!

PS A PIC OF LIZY'S!!

____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER-4

I woke up with my alarm BEEP BEEEP BEEEEP!!!!

I rolled of my bed went had a bath and dressed to go and meet Leah ,Jake and Lizy.I went down had breakfast grabbed my wallet and car keys.

I stopped right in front of Leah's house."DEEP BREATH!! TRAVIS "I thought to myself 

I again took a deep breath and came and rand the bell and waited for Leah to open the door but when she did my jaw literally dropped to the ground she was looking very beautiful like a Greek goddess walking on earth.

She cleared her throat when "I BLUSHED!".Shit I never blush I thought

Then I saw her expression all I could see was amusement in her eyes.

"Like what you see".Leah asked

Ya its gorgeous.I said smirking

This time she blushed.

Damn it she looked so cute when she blushed.

"Oh shit! Sorry come in in should have invited you in".she said blabbering

"Its okay Leah".I said chuckling 

She passed me a smile and we both went in she sat down on the couch while I sat opposite to her.She looked she was debating to ask me a question.

Leah you can ask me anything you want.I told her

"What happened to Lizy's mom ?"She asked

"I'm sorry I should not have asked you I was just curious".She said apologising

"No its fine I have never really told anyone till now".I told her

"Well?."she asked

I chuckled at her impatience and started with the story...

FLASHBACK

I was 18 years like any other guy I partied and went out with girls and had one nights.I told Leah

It was my best friend Chris's birthday I had alot off drinks and went to a bedroom dragging Lisa my girlfriend for the week with me.

I pushed her down soon all our clothes were on the floor and we were having sex but I never used protection.

After a week Lisa turned at my door step and told me "I'm PREGNANT".

I was too shocked to say anything and hugged her.

I started falling for her in between the pregnancy my parent however kicked me out of the house.I took up a job and found a house for myself.

But everything changed after Lizy was born.Lisa came to my place and told me "I never loved you! You were so blinded by love so I just used you can keep this piece of trash with you handing My Baby and went out".

I went to school and got to know that she moved away from this town.I was totally heartbroken I even thought of putting Lizy for adoption once.

But when I heard her say "daddy" for the first time I knew I had to stay alive for my Baby.I soon finished my school then college.

FLASHBACK OVER

I saw tears were rolling down from Leah face.

Suddenly she hugged me for the first time in 3 years I felt like crying.

I soothed her back while she cried for me.A person she has just known for 2 days.I cupped her face and wiped the tears away .

We both stared into each others eyes when we both were tackled by Lizy and Jake.

We both fell on the floor with a "THUMP". while Jake and Lizy were both laughing.

I smiled when I saw Lizy smile it always reminded me when I use to be upset she would hug me and made me play with her barbies .

Leah smiled when she saw me smile .

"Come on! Guys let go and make breakfast".Leah said

Both Jake and Lizy went running while Leah turned and said something really shocked me "I will always be there for you" and went to the kitchen

I smiled when I realised she felt the same way for me with i went to help them.......

_________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I NEED ATLEAST 1 COMMENT 6 READS TO CONTINUE......