I immediately stepped back and went out saying "yeh kya harkat hai , abhi Mera dress gila ho jata toh?"

"Hua toh nahi Naa meri jaan , wese if you don't mind can I remove my pants?"

I rolled my eyes over him.

"Wese gila ho jata toh sath mai naha lete" he said.

"Kitne besharam ho tum " I said and slammed the door.

I heard him laughing inside.

I went downstairs.

Hua toh nahi na Meri Jaan.

Meri Jaan.

This words kept repeating in my mind.
I was blushing and I heard "Arey aa gayi tum niche"

I looked and it was my step mom
"Hanji , mummy ji , good morning" I said and touched her feets.

"Good morning bacche chalo breakfast key liye sabh Beth Gaye hai tum bhi beth jao"

I nodded and I saw baba coming near me
He said "Ishika bete , chalo aa jao breakfast karne"

I touched his feet and said "good morning pappa ji"

He nodded and I said "abhi Aditya aa jaynge toh unke sath hi Beth jaungi"

Ugh it is so weird to give him respect saying aayenge, jaynge!!

They nodded and baba went towards the dining table. Me and Maa sat on the sofa and she said "accha You know tumhe sham ko sabke liye kheer banani hogi"

I nodded because my mom had already told me about that.

"mai help karungi tumhari okay?"

"Ese chalta hai?"
I asked

"No , but bich bich Mai aake mai tumhe help Karu dungi"

I nodded

Neha di came and sat beside me hugging me.

"Kya baate ho rahi hai?"

"Aaj raat Ishu ko kheer banani hai na wahi samjha Rahi hu"

"Oh ha ha Maine bhi Kiya tha on my first day after marriage"

I nodded.

"Also sham ko saree pehen na sabke sath dinner ke liye aur kheer banate wakt bhi"

I nodded as the was telling me the Process and how I should be careful about everything.

She was so sweet and I don't understand why Aditya don't like her. I was talking with her and I heard aditya's voice "what are you doing?"

I looked at him , he was in his t-shirt and tracks
"Maa was telling me about-"

He cut me off and said "I don't care , let's have our breakfast, come on"

I looked at him and gulped he looked strict at that moment I i don't care too. . I looked at Maa and said "let's go , we'll have our breakfast"

Aditya rolled his eyes and sat on the dining table. I sat beside her and the maid served us the food. While we were having breakfast I was talking with Maa about kheer recipe.

Aditya was talking with his sister and jiju.
"Ishu After breakfast we'll go for shopping"
Neha Di said

I nodded and smiled.

After having breakfast I stood near the stairs waiting for Aditya who was getting ready.

I wanted to ask Neha di , that can Maa also come with us but I stopped for asking Aditya.