I couldn't get rid of the smile on my face.

I looked at Sky who was already looking at me "Did you suck his dick?" She asked like she wanted the answer to be yes.

"No, freaky ass girl" I paused, turning towards her

"it is big tho" I added in chuckling

"I see youuuuu" she squealed

After Q picked us up from the club, we all decided to get McDonald's breakfast. I filled them in on the time I spent with Mondo and how sweet he was to me.

The rest of our conversation was just shits and giggles.

I left out the part about seeing Chris at the club.

I planned on going to the police station tomorrow to file a restraining order. Plus I didn't want to worry them with that right now.

I called out of work for the next two days.

I just wanna get my mind right.

I wanted time to myself—I'm not used to being alone like this. On a regular day it would be me and Chris watching movies or having sex, if we weren't arguing about something at least.

That leads me here, home alone sitting on my couch crying, watching Tyler Perry's Diary of a Mad Black Woman.

Which reminds me I need to invest in a gun. That seems to be the only thing that scares Chris other than another man.

I couldn't help my mind wander to Raimondo Valentini.

Everything about him made my body tingle. I'm not sure what's gotten into me.

I just met the man and here I am daydreaming about him, wishing his arms were wrapped around me again.

You're pathetic.

It's been a while since my movie went off, but I can't sleep at all.

I've just been laying here in the dark— letting tears fall down my face while staring into the nothingness.

Why should I be the one suffering?

I should be happy.

I got cheated on. Chris broke my trust. Not the other way around. I'm so caught up in feeling bad for myself that I'm scared to enjoy my new found freedom.

I had never even been touched willingly by any man other than Chris. He was my first everything—my body had only been touched by him.

The feeling of being with Mondo lit a flame in me that I didn't even know was there—It was unlike anything I've ever felt before.

Fuck this.

I turned the flashlight on my phone on and made my way out the bed to look around the room for my clutch that I'd worn .

Thankfully it wasn't downstairs.

I laid back in bed, holding the tiny piece of paper up to type the number in.

What if he doesn't text back.

I'm sure he has lots of beautiful women texting his phone every day.

I ignore my thoughts, hovering my finger over the keyboard.

What the fuck do I even say?

He probably isn't even up. It's almost 7 in the morning.

I decided to go for something subtle.

hey, it's asialyn. the girl from the club earlier I pressed send