Chapter One: The Betrayal

~Flashback~

It all started when a certain demigod called Zack came to camp and was claimed by Poseidon.

Which made him my younger half-brother.

Pretty cool, right?

No.

Just, no.

He was nothing like Poseidon and was overly stuck up, thought he ruled everything and was, frankly, pretty weak with his little powers.

(This is how far I (eding420) got editing)

My friends all hated him while the new campers believed his lies because they were so gullible. Once he got all the campers on his side he started to realize that I still wasn't hurt by it. So little by little, he started to take my friends away from me. 

The first one to go was Thaila because, apparently I broke her bow, stole her hunting knives and set her favourite Green Day shirt on fire. After that every time Thaila sees me she attempts to kill me. The next to go was Nico because his favourite skull ring ended up on me since. One by one my friends ended up accusing me of doing something to them (stealing, damaging sentimental items/plans (In the Stolls case) or just following others because of what happened to them) until I only had Annabeth as my only friend/girlfriend.

So now he has all the campers brainwashed into thinking that I'm a horrible person that lies and does horrible things. Honestly it hurt but it wasn't on my mind because I was wondering how to ask Athena if I can marry Annabeth tomorrow.
-Time Skip-

Once I reached Olympus, thanks to Argus, I made my way to Athena's palace. As soon as I reached the palace Athena happened to be coming out so I went to ask her for permission to propose to Annabeth.
"In order to marry my daughter you need to complete the 12 labours of Hercules to prove yourself worthy to marry my daughter," Athena stated.
I agreed and began the 12 labours as soon as possible.
-Time Skip-
(First half of the chapter revised 6/24/18)
I came back from doing the twelve labours of Hercules given to me by Athena in order to propose to Annabeth. As soon as I head over to the Athena cabin to find Annabeth and her brother Malcolm opens the door with a look of shock and fear on his face "Where is Annabeth I want to surprise her" I asked.

"Don't shoot the messenger but she's at the beach." he said cautiously "OK" I replied and started for the beach and I heard him murmur, "Annabeth is so dead." I wonder what that was about. Guessed I'll find out. I reach the beach a few minutes later and saw a couple on the beach and the girl looked a lot like Annabeth and then I heard the guy that I didn't know say "When are you going to break up with that sissy Percy, Annabeth" "As soon as he comes back, Zack" Oh so this is the infamous Zack that tried, emphasise the word tried, to take all my friends from me and none of them believed him and also he is my brother. 

That's when the jerk kissed her and I snapped I ran over there and punched him so hard that he flew back 10 feet and that's when Anna-her said, " Stop hurting my boyfriend, Percy. He is way better than you'll ever be." Then I felt something break inside of me and I threw the ring that Hephaestus made for me. It was a golden ring with an emerald in the middle and inscribed with 'I'll love you forever, your seaweed brain' but that isn't true now, so I went to my cabin and packed my stuff then swam to my father's palace and told him what happened.

Present time
My dad thought about something for a little bit then said "grab my arm" I did then we flashed to Olympus where I was made the 15th Olympian, God of swords, heroes, time, earth, betrayal, partial god of the sea heir to the throne shall my father ever fade, leaders, surprisingly songs, tides, and much to Artemis' displeasure guardian of the hunt and the moon.
End of chapter This is a Pertemis story and ill update soon peace. By the way, Percy is the 15th Olympian because Hestia and Hades had their thrones added to the council