☞P R O L O G U E

Cecilia Berg

Monday, 12:53pm:

The sun beams down on us, burning our skin as the seconds tick by. The sun glasses offer no help at all on my face as I lift my hand to block my eyes from the sizzling sun. Despite all the disadvantages of having summer, the one advantage overrules them all; tanning.

Having northern German ancestors gifted me with pale skin, so I take all the sun I can get.

I place my school bag on the grass behind me and lay my head on it, ensuring that I will not have ants or any other sort of insects in my long, dark hair. "It's too hot out here." My best friend, Hayden, groans as she lays back on the grass too.

"Oh shut up, I need a tan." I laugh, shoving her shoulder.

"Yo, check it, Skate is checking you out again." She whacks my arm, making me frown.

I prop myself up onto my elbows and look over to the basketball court, where Nate Maloley stands in his black jeans and no t-shirt. I roll my eyes and lay back down, wincing as my head hits the books in my bag. "I'm over him."

"Sure you are." She rolls her eyes and sits up straight, reaching over to the side of me for my phone.

"Hey." I frown and lean over to take it back but she leans away from me and fiddles around with the screen. A few seconds later, she shoves the phone in my face with a smug smirk on her lips.

From Skate🔄: I miss u.

To Skate🔄: I miss u too, but I can't.

From Skate🔄: Baby I love u, why won't u forgive me?

To Skate🔄: I love u too, but u messed up.
To Skate🔄: I can't forgive u, not again.

From Skate🔄: Please baby, please.

To Skate🔄: I can't, I'm sorry.

From Skate🔄: Let me make it up to you, Friday night?
From Skate🔄: Please baby, one more chance and I won't let u down.

To Skate🔄: Okay.

"Over him?" She smirks, I shrug and close my eyes.

"He's on his last chance." I reply bluntly. Hayden liked Nate at first, he made me happy, but he fucked up so many times and now she hates him.

"Who the fuck gives a guy seven chances Ce?" She questions, I sigh.

"Six actually, and I love him, I can't just get over him like you hope I would." I reply.

The bell rings, indicating the end of lunch, so we grab our bags and walk back into the sweat box.

Heading down the hallway to math, I spot Nate's best friend - Sam Wilkinson - walking in the opposite direction. He sees me, smirks and runs his fingers through his hair.

I pass him confidently, ignoring his request for eye contact.

Before squealing when I feel air rush to my exposed ass, I spin around as quick as I can, pushing my skirt back down to conceal my thong. I look up to see Sam smirking, guys patting his back in appreciation on their way past. "What the fuck Sam!" I shriek, turning red in the cheeks as guys walk past, basically undressing me with their hungry eyes.

"Sorry baby girl, my hand slipped." He chuckles and walks away, I glare at the back of his head for a few more moment before continuing my way to math, holding my skirt to my ass.

• • •

All thanks goes to fu-ckboy for this wonderful story idea, I want all of her story ideas😭 THANK U BBY💕

Can we maybe start off with 10 votes?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch