Not in Trouble

JD wakes up and goes to mom and dad's room. He is surprised to see mom still sleeping. It's most be early if mom didn't leave for work yet. He goes to the bathroom and finds toothpaste and shaving cream. He takes them to Annabel's room and pushes all of the toothpaste on her hand. He takes the shaving cream puts it in her hair. She slowly moves and put toothpaste all over her shirt. He goes back to the bathroom and puts everything back. JD goes to his room and lays back down but before he falls asleep he hears mom's alarm.

He later wakes up to a scream and yelling. He's eyes open wide and runs to Annabel's room along with dad.

"Annabel!!" Dad was in shock. He look at her then JD who as just on shock as he.

"JD did you do this!!?? I can't believe you would go this far! Ugh! It's everywhere!!" She started yelling louder.

Dad took JD's hand and sit him on mom and dad's bed. "Please tell me the truth. Did you go this to your sister?"

He thought as fast as his little brain could go. If he said yes he would for sure get spanked but if he said no, he would be off the hook until they found a way to pin him to it. He look right in dad's eyes, "No daddy I didn't do that to Annabel."

"So you don't to it. Who did then?" He sighed.

"I don't know daddy. I was asleep." JD never broke his eye contact. He knew if he did, dad would know. Dad sighed and walked out while Annabel is coming up from behind. She shoved JD on the floor and pinned him down. "I know it was you jerk."

He tried his hardest to move but couldn't. So he screams. Annabel quickly covers her ears and dad runs in. "What now!" He looks down and sees she has him pinned. "Get off your brother, now."

"But he put this crap in my hair!!"

"Annabel Lee! Stop this right now. If your brother lied he will tell me soon enough. But you can go and clean the heifer pens then find me when you are done. You can eat breakfast but no longer then 15 minutes." He helped her up and then JD. She stomped to the kitchen. "You sure it wasn't you baby?"

"Yes daddy I'm sure." He is trying is his hardest to lie. It's not something he can do very often. Dad and JD go to the kitchen and eat. Emmy comes down and makes herself breakfast. They all help do the work and Emmy walks her calf with help from dad.