𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ²⁶

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

Author's POV

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Bang! Bang!

The sudden chaos erupted as bullets flew through the air, the deafening sound echoing in the dimly lit alley. The Italians, their faces masked, were on a mission, and it was evident that Jungkook and Jimin were their targets.

"Hide, Jimin!" Jungkook shouted over the gunfire, grabbing his friend and pulling him behind a nearby crate. Bullets ricocheted off the walls, and the pungent smell of gunpowder lingered in the air.

Jungkook took cover, his heart pounding with adrenaline as he assessed the situation. His sharp eyes scanned the surroundings, and in the flickering shadows, he spotted the approaching figures of the assailants.

"Stay low," he instructed Jimin, who nodded, his eyes wide with a mixture of fear and determination. The two friends exchanged a knowing look – they were in for a fierce fight.

As the Italians closed in, Jungkook's instincts kicked in. He swiftly moved from cover to cover, expertly dodging bullets and returning fire. The alley became a battleground, the sporadic bursts of gunfire creating a tense symphony.

A bullet grazed Jungkook's shoulder, and he winced in pain but pressed on. He couldn't afford to back down. Jimin provided cover fire, his shots strategically aimed to keep the assailants at bay.

Jungkook's movements were precise, each step calculated as he maneuvered through the labyrinthine alley. The staccato rhythm of gunfire filled the air, creating an intense atmosphere. Shadows danced around them, adding to the chaos.

One of the Italians managed to flank Jungkook, firing a series of shots. Jungkook, quick on his feet, rolled behind a stack of crates, narrowly avoiding the hail of bullets. He retaliated with a burst of gunfire, forcing the assailant to take cover.

Jimin, ever the agile partner, spotted another threat approaching from the side. He unleashed a barrage of bullets, keeping the enemy pinned down. The alleyway turned into a battleground, with each side vying for control.

In the midst of the firefight, Jungkook's shoulder wound intensified. The pain surged through him, but he gritted his teeth, determined to protect himself and Jimin. Blood stained his shirt, a testament to the severity of the injury.

"Jungkook, we need to fall back!" Jimin shouted, concern etched on his face. The odds were stacking against them, and a tactical retreat seemed inevitable.