- I was not in a very good mood that day. But when I sit and think about it now, I couldn't bear to see her in my lap, says Mac

- At the time, I didn't push him. But if Bell wasn't gone he probably wasn't so different from Jerry, Nan said, smiling before lying down.

Mac sat and talked with his friends until it was time to dive into Koh Haa. Everyone immediately got on the boat and continued diving. They scattered to shower, change clothes and go to dinner together.

Then they all agreed that after they had finished eating, they would disperse to rest because of exhaustion.

- Go brush your teeth again and then go to bed, said Nan

-What are you planning to do tomorrow? Mac asked, since his friends said they were going on a trip.

-Whoever wants to do something, wherever you go, depends on you. I'm working but if you want I'll invite you to stay there for the night. Come back to see your friends the next morning, Nan said. Mac eyed him suspiciously.

- What work do you do? Mac asks.

-Her house is here. He deposited money for me to give to his parents... So I'm going to look for them, Nan said.

-Oh, your team said you came here a long time ago. Did you come to Tan's house? Mac asked.

-Hmm, answered Nan slowly.

- Where are you going to sleep? Mac asked again. Nan smiles a little.

"I'm sleeping at his house," Nan said again.

Mac looked incredulous. He thinks that Nan might have a plan.

-Follow me. I'm trying to let you keep going out with your friends, Nan said. Mac made a gesture with his mouth.

"Okay, okay, I'll go with you," replied Mac, smiling at Nan.

Then Mac got up to brush her teeth and climbed into bed with him.

-Good. We're going to sleep at the resort, Ohm said after breakfast.

Nan told everyone she was going to take Mac for a walk in Koh Lanta Noi and spend the night there, they all said nothing.

-Well, I'm bringing Mac tomorrow because I have to go back to Bangkok with my stuff.

Nan put some clothes in a small chest

"Okay, I'll change the flight to finish the trip," Ohm said and Nan nodded.

-What are you two doing? Take the car, we're not going to use it anyway, Frank asked, but Nan he shook his head.

- Okay, I asked the accommodation unit to rent a motorbike, said Nan.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Danny said.

Before Nan and Mac go searching the bedroom and contact each other about the motorcycle.

-Hehehe...

Mac chuckled but couldn't help it. Making the person on the motorcycle look confused.

-What happens? Nan replied and Mac immediately chuckled.

-Usually, I just see you riding a big motorcycle. When you come to ride that, I laugh, Mac said bluntly. Nan smiled slightly.

Also, the helmet Nan wears has a red crescent moon on it.

Even you can ride her, Nan said with a slight shrug.

Accept a white helmet and use it. Then Mac loaded the pack and sat on Nan's back.