Prologue

So I have resently desided to start working on this story again so i mightget somewhere! hahah so im going to be editing the WHOLE thing first! ok then here we go....

Harriet.

***************************************************************************************************************** 

PROLOUGE

Super Mind P.O.V.

   So I'd thought of my awesome, evil mastermind name. Super Mind...... I like it. Not Master mind, Super mind. I wanted something original and this name was perfect. It was a name that would soon strike fear into everyone's soul; there was no doubt about it. Soon I would be over all the papers and the news and no one could stop me. No one.

   Now, I've got the name, now the message. I looked down at the 17 year girl I'd taken. I knew her real name, not that I'm going to call her by that though, no, I'm calling her 'Project one' as she is my first project. Well duh, it's so obvious.  But the reason she can’t, under any circumstance, learn her real name until she is far away. She can’t remember that night, no, not at all.

  I was still thinking as I stroked her short, spikey, black hair. Her rosy pink lips were pinched into a cute pout. Her eyes were closed but I could still see her electric blue eyes in my head. She was an over average height in her heals and she wasn’t thin but not chubby. She just had the right amount of curves. God, she really was beautiful......

   That doesn't matter now though, she is my experiment, the first but not the last. 'Keep telling yourself that. Keep telling yourself that your feeling don’t matter,' a small voice in the back of my head said. It doesn't matter what happened that night, I told myself, and it's over now.

   I remember the night Ifirst saw her, what a night that turned out to be....

****FLASHBACK****

     Club Sunevina was packed; it was the most popular club world. There was a line half a mile long to get in but none of them people would, as no one in here was leaving. The Lights were flashing hypnotizing colours and the music was thumping so loud, it left a buzzing sound in my ears, giving me a headache. I wouldn't normally be here but I had to, I didn't get a chose. He said I needed to find her, soon and fast, and this is the first place I’d gone.

    There was a dance floor was packed with people dancing, grinding against each other. I turned away sickened by what I was seeing. How could someone come here and start get off with someone didn’t know. They probably didn't even know their names by the amount of alcohol they’d had, but they still did it.

   A couple of girls have come and asked me to dance but I had quickly denied. None of them were special. They were all the same, low life hoes. All clad in fake orange tan, fake nails and bottle-blonde hair. If I turned them over I wouldn’t be surprised to see a ‘made in china’ sticker. The all looked like over grown dolls.   (A/N I don't think this about girls who go to club and I've never been to a club, I'm too young.) 

    There was also a bar in the corner, filled with people have drinks, shots, and then laughing as their friends ran off the toilets to puck. I went and sat over there and ordered a beer. Whilst drinking my beer, I turned round in the bar stall. I scanned the dance floor. Then I saw her and I knew my mentors plan for me was coming into action. It was her, the first girl I felt a connection with, the one he knew was the one for the experiment, MY experiment!

    I cut off my mental strain of thoughts as I saw her move away from the girls' bathroom door. She was looking round the room and her eyes landed on me. She felt it too. Now, this is when I use my good looks which got all the girls, and women, trembling at their knees. You know what, I'm in a good mood, I'll throw in a little charm for effect, that'll win her over and get her to come with me. I started to walk over to her and got ready for the kidnapping. Or so I thought....

****END OF FLASHBACK****

    Then I got an idea, an idea for what to write. I started to type on my super computer, which would be the only way for me to communicate with project one, not wanting to lose my idea as I might be a master mind, or 'Super Mind', but my memory isn't that good. My fingers flashed over the keyboard as the pixelated letters appeared on the screen. The message was coming together almost done when…

   *THUD*, we'd hit a bump in the road/track thing. It jolted the van, knocking project one about so much that, if she had not been held down, she would have been tossed to the floor.  She groaned in her sleep indicating that the drug was wearing off. She was close to waking.

    "Sam!” I exclaimed at my sidekick, “ You are going to wake her with your reckless driving!”

    "Don't worry bro… I mean boss, even if she did wake up, she wouldn't remember a thing." Sam maybe stupid but something's he can be right.  But even he knew that she’d remember quicker if she saw my face, which was not part of my plan.

    I sighed in annoyance. This is why he is my sidekick. Oh well he keeps me normal. Well... as normal as a mad scientist prodigy can be. I finished writing then looked her; I knew everything about her, every aspect of her life. I knew more about her and her family than she probably knew about them herself.  I was deep in thought when Sam said, "We are in the drop of zone," in an overly dramatic voice.

   Sam and I picked Project One up and took her out of the van. As Sam walked back to the driver's side, I lent down and gave project one a soft on her cheek. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "I won't let anything happen to you. I'll come back for you some day." I looked at project one for a last time in person. 'I will come back, I will,' I promised myself in my head as I walked to the passenger side of the van. Sam started the car and we drove off, leaving Project One behind.

   Good Luck Project One........