Life of Leon Jenkins

In Metropolis, the sun was rising on this fair city. The billboard welcoming people into the town was currently being spray-painted by teenagers. 'Metroplis! Where Buildings are repaired every day and villains are always around!' and that was when a police car, or rather an old van painted to be a police car, showed up.

Cop: Hey! Get down from there! That's private property!

The tubby cop yelled as he stepped out of his van. He was a middle-aged man of short stature. He has ginger red hair and a bald spot on the top of his head. He also has a mustache, and eyebrows as well. He wears brown pants, black shoes, and a blue button-up t-shirt with a badge and cop hat. The teens laughed and jumped down to the ground and sped off on their bikes. The cop sighed and turned on his walkie-talkie.

Chris: Jessie, we got another TS-PB.

The cop listened as a faint muttering.

Chris: No no no no no no no! It's your turn to de-paint the billboard, I did it last week!

After some more muttering, the cop responded once more.

Chris: Don't you 'Come on, Chris' Me! It's Metropolis! I'm going to get a burger, you deal with this!

The cop named 'Chris' turned off his radio and drove into town. He passed by a movie store and the manager was screaming his head off at someone. Then a nerdy teen in the store's uniform apron opened the door with a bag of several DVDs.

The young man has blond hair, wears glasses, pale skin covered in freckles and pimples, and has a fairly large head. Along with the store's apron uniform, it's very clear that he tries to look cool, wearing a red and yellow hoodie, and black jeans with red boots. On his apron was his name tag, which said, 'Dinkleton'.

Dinkleton: Why do you yell at me? I'm not the one who bought these pirated movies, I'm just the one who put them on the shelves like I was told.

Dinkleton tossed the bag of movies into the garbage bin and walked back in. Something inside the bin began rumbling around, before an 11-12-year old boy with light skin and thick and messy raven black hair. He wears goggles on his forehead and wears a red jacket like a cape. He also wears a white shirt with blue sleeves, blue sports shorts, and red and white running shoes.

???: Sweet! New superhero movies!

The boy then climbed out of the bin and ran down the street. Dinkletno then stepped out

Dinkleton: Hey! Dammit, Matt! Those are pirated movies! You can't have those!!

Matt: Uh oh, came out too early. Tactical Retreat!

The boy called 'Matt', then ran off with as many movies as he could carry. The employee chased after the boy. Tossing the new bag aside.

Matt: Why do you care if I have these movies?!