"hmm, its a pretty name" he shoved his hands in his pocket.

"First time i ever got a compliment from you, thankyou" i started cheesing mad hard.

While walking i could see these 2 bitches leaning on a car eyeing me, i just ignored them though.

I walked into the store and took me some sour patch kids, a sprite, and some m&ms.

i walked to the cashier as sy'meir walker behind me.

"that all?" the indian man asked.

"naw gone get me some backwoods" he said and the cashier put that on the counter

"that'll be $9.55" he gave the price and when i opened my bag to get the money, sy'meir put $10 on the counter.

Im not complaining though.

I thanked him for paying then we walked out the store.

I walked infront of sy'meir then someone yelled.

"AYE SAINT STOP LOOKING AT THAT GIRL ASS" i turned around and sy'meir was mugging the fuck out that nigga.

"nobody was looking at ha ass boy keep it moving"

I just had to laugh.

"Fuck you laughing for, nobody was looking at yo ass cuh"

"Yeah aight, i know it jiggle" i laughed but then one of azariah's friend walked up to us.

The one that called me a hoe at school.

"Hey saint" she smiled blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Watchu want inaya" he let out a deep breath.

"Just tryna see why you outside wit some girl, yall go together or sum? cause girl he was just at my place last night" she giggled but i truly didnt give a fuck.

"Cute" i simply said.

"Inaya you always tryna start some shit bro, keep it stepping" he pushed her out the way but she just wouldnt give up.

"Sy'meir call me later, i want you" she winked but he kept the face.

"I dont know yo number" he shrugged.

"Boy you got my number" she put her hands on her hips.

"That shit aint saved girl" he walked away and  before i followed she gave me the dirtiest look, but it wasnt even cute, she dumb looked like a gorilla.

THE PARK

Sy'meir and i made it back to the park and the boys was playing basketball while diana was just sat on her phone.

"Finally yall took mad long" she put her phone down.

"What you get me" she tried peaking into my bag.

"Girl nothing, yeen wanna come so thats on you" i opened my m&ms.

Sy'meir snatched the bag out my hand and started munching on em.