He pulls it out from his bottoms, and teases my entrance with it as I pant in his ear. "You've made me become crazy for you." He murmurs in my ear, attempting to make me feel proud of my achievement because we have indeed come a long way but instead of feeling proud, his words only intensify my guilt.

"Who would've thought?" I chuckle into his ear but my laugh soon turns into a scream. I can feel a mix of pleasure and a hint of discomfort building in my lower half as he enters me in the water. It's a new experience for me, but I have to admit that the sensations make it entirely worthwhile.

I draw deep breaths as he continues the rhythmic motion of pulling out and thrusting back in, causing ripples in the water. The blue glow from the screen makes everything feel surreal, and I'm fighting the urge to bite Nolan's shoulder as I rest my chin on it.  Nolan decides to change the setting, reaching behind me to adjust the controls. The room shifts to a softer, lighter blue lighting, and the rain transforms into a gentle, gusty breeze.

Nolan's hand slides to my neck, and he pulls me in for a kiss that conveys a world of emotions. I kiss him back with intense passion, hoping that my feelings of 'I love you' come through in the way our tongues dance together.

I never want this to end, if I can stay here forever with I would. And knowing that this place is right under where I am staying, best believe me and Nolan are going to be here half the time for the rest of our holiday.

- - -

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Nolan asks me again for the 100th time.

"Yes I am sure. I don't like watching people do that shit to each other and I'd very much rather be at beach or something." I reply, letting him know my final decision.

"I don't have to go, I'll stay with you." He puts one knee on the bed and reaches in for a kiss.

"Hell no. You're going. You came here because of your underground business fiasco or whatever so if you don't go that's going to be stupid on your part. And you know we're going to end up having sex for the tenth time today." My body aches and is extremely sore at the moment.

"True that," He laughs, "I'll be home before midnight. And tomorrow we'll do anything you want." I get up from the bed from my lying position and put my arms around Nolan's neck, placing a kiss on his cheek of which he does not approve and smashes his lips against mine. I giggle and kiss him back.

"See you later then." I look at him as my eyes admire every single feature of his face.

I watch him walk out the hotel room's door, leaving me to my own thoughts. But that's alright because the sun is on the verge of setting, and there's no better time to head to the beach with just my own company.

- - -

The beach is unbelievably stunning and the ideal place to be right now, the ocean's water is crystal clear, rushing memories into my mind from this morning.

I lay a towel down on the sand and arrange my stuff. Just as I'm about to take off my dress to reveal my bikini underneath, my phone starts ringing and my heart sinks from the sight of the person's contact name on my screen. 'K.' is his saved contact, in case he ever calls me when I'm around Nolan.

No point of being scared to pick it up, I'm going to get his job done soon anyway.

"What?" I answer the phone, speaking first.