"Oh and good luck on your game." Cayden says.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll announce our win." George says grinning wide.

"Wait, you guys know?" Cayden asks.

"Of course we know, we are excited for you to sing our praises and verbally acknowledge our superiority and victory." Fred says with a large smile on his face. Cayden rolls his eyes stifling a small grin at the boy's antics.

Cayden looks down at his note McGonnagal had given him. She had written to him that he needed to be at the stands half an hour before the game his pocket watch shows that the game was in 40 min and he would just make it. Once he gets to his stand he looks around. Almost no one is in the stands however McGonnagal is sitting there as a cat.

"Hello professor." He says she nods in cat form before changing.

"I always wondered what that's as like, being an animagus, I imagine it's freeing." He says looking into her eyes as the change back to human.

"That is a conversation for another time." She looks around the pitch from the commentator box you can see every part which is the point but still it looks so much larger when it's empty.

"Lee Jordan was going to be with you but he is unfortunately serving detention so you will just have to learn as you go. Now we do have a few rules, first is no vulgar language I know you may have heard it from others and sometimes people slip up but we do not permit that in this stand. Second you must always be impartial, I know you may have heard other commenters lean towards their house but that is not ok you are an impartial voice and you are only here to call it as you see it. Third when a decision is made by the referee you go along with it your job is not to judge the referee. And fourth you must show up 20 minutes before every game and once the seats start being filled it's your job to amp up the crowd make them excited make them cheer. You are the voice of the game everyone looks to you for what happens I know it seems like a lot when I'm saying it but I have faith that you are capable of handling. Once you get started I'm sure you will pick it up naturally, find your pace and go for it." Cayden looks up at her it is a lot when she puts it all like that. People had started to enter the stands, some with snacks and some with gear supporting their house. Cayden sits down and tests the mic.

"Testing testing making sure everyone can hear me and I'm not just talking to myself." He gets some scattered laughter from a few people in the crowd. He looks around hoping for a familiar face to no avail. His friends aren't here yet but he can see into the stands where the teams come in and he catches a view of Fred waving at him and gives a slight smile it's not like he could see it but still it's nice to see. As more and more people start to fill the crowd he starts to announce.

"Hello hello hogwarts I know you all have been waiting for this but today is the first gryffindor v slytherin match of the year we are very excited to see you all out here to support your house. Now since this is the first time these two are up against eachother I think it's best you all get a refresher on who is playing. Starting with my house we have Marcus Flin as the team captain..." Cayden makes a big show announcing every player that would be on the pitch today with a quick refresher on each student. " And last but not lest you have the gryffindor seeker the boy who swallowed the snitch Harry Potter." The crowd now doubled in size all cheer for the boy who lived. At that time madam hooch takes over calling all the player on the field and everyone settles down into their seats. The team captains shake hands and get to their brooms.

"Three," Madam hooch raises her hand, "Two." She looks back and forward between the two teams both glaring at each other ready for the match, "One." She holds the whistle up to her lips.

A roar from the crow over shadows the sound of the wistle and before Cayden could say anything they were in the air.

"And they are off seekers are flying high and the dust hasn't even had the time to settle when the quaffle started to fly, and oh look at that a close dodge from Harry careful with the bludgeons there players we dont want Madam Pomfrey working overtime now do we. Oh and look the bludger was a great distraction and slytherin scores. With slytherin scoring the first point Gryffindor is fired up wanting to even the score but can they get it, oh no slytherin steals the ball back and they score that's ten more points to slytherin giving them a lead of 20 nothing." Cayden looks around the pitch and notices the rogue bludger following Harry. "Looks like golden boy has a new fan that bludger cannot stay away from him who even hit that, oh look slytherin has the ball and oh they score again. Wood is not having a good day seems he just can't keep the ball out. Look out Wood, Flint and Montague are on fire scoring one after the other gryffindor needs to up their defence but oh as Im saying that Montague gets the quaffle and scores again. Looks like bludger are keeping Gryffindor busy enough that they dont even know when to score." Cayden taps mcgonnagal on the shoulder asking her is the bludger following harry is normal,

Another Weasley (FTM OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें