chapter 7 (Snape appointment🌶🌶🌶🌶)

Monday 07/09
You calmly head towards Snape's apartments, only you are allowed to walk in those corridors.

As you walk you meet Lupin who smiles at you and stops you for a hug;
<<Darling, is everything okay? >>, you smile at him and hug him back;
<<prof, yes everything is ok, I'm going to Prof Snape now... any suggestions?>>

You ask him with a light laugh, he laughs too and caresses his belly..
<<no...don't make him angry, okay? >>

You nod and chuckling again say goodbye to him, you don't want to be late.

You arrive at his door and let out a sigh before knocking, the door creaks under your knuckles.

The cold air of the corridor hits your bare shoulders and makes you shiver, making you put your hands on your arms as if to hug yourself, this is how Snape finds you when he opens the door.

<<oh no, cold darling? Come in come on>>
He sticks an arm in and wraps around you as he comes in, rubbing his hand on your arm to warm you up.

He guides you in front of the fireplace and gestures for you to sit on the sofa in front.

<<warm up a bit... would you like some tea?>>

You look at him... Why not?.. You nod and watch him maneuver in his kitchen to make you some tea; he is dressed in comfortable and comforting clothes.. From home.. he has a simple tracksuit and a light white t-shirt that highlights the shape of his body.

He comes back to you with a hot tea and sits down next to you; stay comfortable there sipping tea while observing the fire for a while until you decide to start a conversation.

<< then... why did you only request my services now? If I may ask >>, he observes you delicately and runs his gaze over your face as if to memorize you, he doesn't answer you immediately and you think he hasn't even heard you when he finally answers.

<<you know...I'm always here..I was starting to feel alone>> <<oh..I understand>>, you nod your head to let him know that you understand.

He approaches you and gives your hair a light stroke, runs it through his fingers and follows its path.

He takes the now empty cups and places them on a nearby table, he approaches you and makes you stand up, he sits in front of you and runs his hands over your sides.

<<I'd like you to ride me, right here>>
The demanding tone that wouldn't take 'No' for an answer gives you goosebumps.

You've never seen Professor Snape like this, but you don't mind him at all.

<<everything you wants>>

He gets up and undresses you slowly: he knows how to make a woman feel wanted and beautiful, he knows how to touch you, slowly and softly to give you goosebumps down your back, he knows how to kiss your shoulders slowly to give you shivers and he knows how to make you understand that he wants you without being intrusive or annoying, he is a trained man and loves to show it.

After finishing with you he undresses himself and makes you sit on the sofa.. <<Let's open you up properly first, yes? >>

That simple whisper is enough to make you wet; he opens your legs and his tongue is immediately on your clit, letting out a cry and your hands quickly going to his hair.

His tongue moves quickly on your vagina, does left and right quickly and eats you voraciously; his hands holding your thighs tightly to keep you still and he sucks you as if his life depended on it.