53-Revenge taken well!!!

Start from the beginning

D: "Everyone is having their breakfast down stairs."

V: "I don't want to."

D: "But I'm hungry."

V: "Devi.."

D: "Please..."

They had their breakfast and set off to their pending work.

They were desperately waiting for the results.

They spent their day completing a few tasks but were met with disappointment in quite some of those.

The results held a bit hope as it showed, gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) metabolites present in the blood stream.

The CCTV footage was tampered of the cafeteria and technicians were doing their job with CCTV and video both.

They even had to find out how come it was played in the event and hence everything was under rechecking.

Soon, two days passed and it was the third day. The day of judgement.

Everyone rose to their usual morning routine, except nothing was usual after the video came out. No one spoke or as much as even glanced in Vedansh's direction.

As the males of the family were busy in news and exercise, the females did their pooja and Devi was the only one in the kitchen. Making breakfast merrily, humming a sweet melody,

"Aapki nazron ne samjha pyaar k kaabil mujhe....

Dil ki ae dhadkan thehar jaa mil gayi manzil mujhe....

Aapki nazron ne samjhaa...

Jii hume manzoor hai aapka ye faisla.. Jii hume manzoor hai aapka ye faisla...

Keh rahi hai har nazar banda parvar shukriya..

Haske apni zindagi me kar liya shaamil mujhe....huh."

She gasped suddenly as two arms wrapped around her waist, but then relaxed recognizing the touch.

V:"Jii itni madhur Awaaz me subah subah jo ab chahek rahi hai uska koi karan to zarur hai!"

("You singing in such a sweet voice early in the morning, is there something special?")

D: "Vo.."

Before she could say something, Gaurav entered with a newspaper exclaiming, "Bhaisa did you see the news?"

V: "You are talking to me? Daatasa won't like it."

Gaurav: "Bhaisa read this or put on a news channel."

Nodding his head he forwarded his hand to take the newspaper.

As his eyes started scanning each and every word on it, those become wider with shock and realization.

V:"How did this happen? It wasn't the part of plan and the plan was to be executed tonight. Wasn't it? "

Devi had a sly smile on her face.

D: "I am a bit impatient person."

Everyone accumulated in the Hall, turning on the news channel.

The clip which was played during the event played.

Reporter: "The clip you are seeing right now is the one which has showed Vedansh Singh Suryavanshi cheating on his wife. Is it the only truth?

There is a clarification and testimonies of few people coming to light.

Here we have a man, Satish who has admitted that he tempered with the CCTV footage and the editing of video.