Chapter 3 Spider-Man vs Hobgoblin, Peter Parker's new assignment

Last time on What if Spider-Man was in MHA. Everyone was still after Spider-Man. Seems he couldn't catch a break. Now it was time for class 1-A to meet the photographer from the DBJ, Peter Parker. But even Peter couldn't catch a break when The league of villains attacked at the USJ. Spider-Man was able to arrive on the scene and saved class 1-A. But the threats aren't over. Someone from the Marvel universe is gonna try to destroy Japan. Now it's up to Spider-Man to stop this threat. Find out now !

At the DBJ.

Peter thought-Hope the photos look good. I never thought there would be a daily bugle in Japan let alone a female J Johnna Jameson.

JJJ-Very good Parker. Now there's something I want to talk about.

Peter-Like what Mrs.Jameson ?

JJJ-After reviewing your photos of Spider-Man and the attack of the USJ. I decided to pick you to be the photographer for the recent sports festival from UA.

Peter thought-UA again.

JJJ-I'll double your pay if you agree to the job.

Peter-Uh sure.

JJJ-Ok then give this to the secretary then you'll get your pay.

Peter-Ok. Thank you Mrs.Jameson.

Peter walked out of JJJ's office. Gave the paper to the secretary and headed out. Peter looked left then right and headed to a dark ally. Then Spider-Man came through flying.

Spider-Man-Whooo hoooo.

Spider-Man swung around the city. Doing patrols, stopping crime, dealing with quirk using robbers. He got on a rooftop reading the news paper.

Spider-Man-(sigh) even this universes JJJ thinks Spider-Man is a menace. But at least she doesn't pin every disaster on me. Hmm wait this says something about someone on a glider, flying around robbing big tech company places. Oh wait there's me.

Before Spider-Man could read it. A fire ball came out of nowhere and hit Spider-Man's news paper. Spider-Man looked to see it was Endeavor.

Spider-Man-Oh come on seriously dude. I was reading this. And I don't think aiming for my head on the paper is a good sign.

Endeavor-That well happened to you if you don't come with me. Desp-

Spider-Man in a mocking voice-Despite you saving everyone from the USJ attack and all the good that you do.

Spider-Man-Yeah I already know captain obvious. Look I know what your trying to do and why, but it's not gonna happen.

Endeavor-Ok then.

Endeavor charge at Spider-Man, throwing fire bomb
attacks. Spider-Man them and tried to make a run for it.

Spider-Man-Dam it. If I try to take him on I'll get captured for sure. I still need to find the crystal and get back home.

Endeavor-You can't run forever Spider-Man.

Spider-Man-I need to make him go through dark alleys, it will be hard for him to chase me with his flames. Boy that sounds stupid.

Spider-Man went through every ally. Making it harder for Endeavor to fallow the narrow spaces, to the point where Spider-Man started to lose him.

Endeavor-Tch where is he !

Spider-Man was attached to a wall looking like he saw something horrific.

Spider-Man-That was a close one. I need to keep my guard up when I'm in the open.