The Amazing Digital Circus 2:

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The Digital Circus continued on with Caine acting as the Ringmaster making sure everyone trapped in the within was okay and sane.

Then one day, a girl got transported in and was given the name Pomni.

Pomni wanted to find a way out and claimed to have seen some sort of exit much like an older resident of the circus, a clown named Kaufmo.

After Caine left the remaining residents to deal with small creatures known as Gloinks as an Adventure that keeps all the trapped here sane and from Abstracting.

A process that corrupts an individual who lost their sanity.

However, Pomni wanted desperately to talk to Kaufmo and so with a few other residents went to go see him while the rest dealt with the Gloinks.

Unfortunately, Kaufmo had become Abstracted and became a rampaging Glitch Beast.

A resident named Ragatha got smacked around by the Abstracted Kaufmo and became Glitched.

Pomni attempted to help her only for her hand to become Glitched and so unable to even touch her Pomni ran from Kaufmo.

After losing the Glitched Beast, she returned to Ragatha who told her to go find Caine who could fix her and take care of Kaufmo.

So Pomni left to go find Caine, she searched high and low, through multiple doors and couldn't find a trace of him.

However, she did find (Y/N), still shutdown and lifeless.

A strong curiosity overcame her and she reached out to touch him, forgetting her hand is Glitched and the moment her Glitched hand came in contact with him (Y/N) immediately activated and began glitching out.

Pomni stumbled back as (Y/N) let loose a bright flash and revealed a new much more speradic and messed up form.

You (Porygon Z):

(Y/N) for a good while stared at Pomni and seemed like he wanted to ask her something when Kaufmo attacked having heard the sound and flash.

Immediately upon seeing the Abstracted Kaufmo, (Y/N) flew at him and attacked the Abstraction.

Oddly enough, touching Kaufmo did not further glitch (Y/N) and the two kept fighting while Pomni ran off to find Caine.

The fight eventually caused them both to crash into the nest of the Gloink Queen where the other characters currently were.

Things escalated quickly until Caine eventually returned with Pomni who had a rather traumatizing experience.

Caine dealt with Kaufmo and placed him inside a hole filled with other Abstractions and fixed Ragatha up.

(Y/N) on the other hand...he could not fix.

He was stuck in this oddly Glitched and broken state, but thankfully his glitch couldn't be transferred.

He could touch others just fine.

Now he was just confused as he lacked any memory.

So now (Y/N) has become a member of the Amazing Digital Circus.

Personality:
(Y/N) in his current state is a kind and helpful...thing.

He likes to help out around the circus despite his memory loss even if he lost control of his body.

Due to the glitched state of his body he usually ends up teleporting randomly, accidentally phasing through objects or breaking something.

The glitch has also affected the way he spoke as his voice distorted and high pitched.

He tries his best and apologizes whenever he messes up.

However there is another personality within him that takes over for brief moments and every time it does his glitched body seems to get worse.

Soon, the glitch will keep getting worse and eventually (Y/N) will become fully Abstracted.

You Fully Abstracted (Missingno):

Hopefully, you can be saved from this fate.

Love Interest:

Gangle:Gangle is by far the most emotional member of the circus with her 2 masks

Gangle:
Gangle is by far the most emotional member of the circus with her 2 masks.

A comedy mask and a tragedy mask and she shifts personalities based on which one she's wearing.

Whenever she loses a mask or it breaks you're always the first to help her find it or fix it.

She always appreciates your help and how you comfort her if her Tragedy Mask is the one she has on while her other mask isn't an option.

Whenever she was down with her tragedy mask you'd usually be the one to pick her up or at least try.

As a result she usually sticks close to you and you both hang out a lot and Gangle eventually developed feelings for you.

She's too shy to ever tell you though and so she tries to get advice from the others and so far they've given different responses and all have ended in failure.

Maybe one day she'll be able to tell you.
_______________________________________

Now the reason I kept everything so vague was because we still don't know much about the Digital Circus or the world it's in.

For all I know, as the series goes on, stuff will come up that conflicts with what little I established and I'll have to scrap this idea or at least majorly rewrite it.

That's fine, guess we'll just have to see.