Hoenn Grand Festival

Start from the beginning

The ensemble featured a delicate sash that cinched at the waist, not only adding a touch of traditional charm but also showcasing the ribbons that symbolized her journey through the world of pokemon contests. The sash dangled gracefully, accentuating Celeste's waist. The final touch to this enchanting outfit was a hairdress adorned with Eevee-shaped ears, which Celeste wore with pride. The overall design cleverly blended elements of the traditional and the contemporary.

Celeste's excitement about her new outfit was palpable, and her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as she twirled and showcased her attire to her friends. She felt like a true Eevee Trainer! As she twirled in her Eevee-inspired dress, her friends couldn't help but express their admiration. Wallace and Steven beamed with paternal pride, nodding in approval of her unique and captivating outfit.

"You look incredible!" Ash exclaimed, beaming at his friend.

"Y-You do," Cilan stuttered, cheeks tinted in red. Not that anyone would blame her, she looked so beautiful.

Delia Ketchum and Professor Oak were equally delighted, and they praised her for her ingenuity in incorporating her journey into her outfit. Headmaster Drayden also offered words of encouragement.

Celeste felt like she was wearing her journey and her dreams, and she couldn't be happier. With her friends and family surrounding her, celebrating her new ensemble, she was ready to face the Hoenn Grand Festival with confidence and grace.

Unfortunately, they had to part ways soon after. Celeste had to go and wait backstage to be called for her turn, while everyone else had to go and look for seats among the stands. Luckily, being with a Top Coordinator and the Hoenn Champion had its perks, they all were invited into the VIP Lounge, where they could watch the Hoenn Grande Festival without the crown descending on them.... because as mentioned above, they were with a famous Top Coordinator and the Hoenn Champion.

"Look! It's Cel's turn!" Ash exclaimed, after the tenth coordinator had finished his routine.

On the grand stage of the Hoenn Grand Festival, Celeste's Loki made a stunning entrance. As the audience held their breath, Loki emerged from the Poke Ball, greeted by a cascade of silverly snowflakes, thanks to Celeste's expert use of a specially designed Poke Ball Seal.

Loki's performance began with the grace of Aurora Veil, a veil of enchanting auroras wrapping around the Glaceon, setting a magical mood for what was to come. Celeste's commands were fluid and confident, guiding Loki through the intricate routine.

"Now use Rain Dance!" Celeste ordered dramatically. Droplets of pure water, sparkling like diamonds, fell gently around the stage. The combination of rain and auroras created a breathtaking atmosphere as Loki moved gracefully.

Icy Wind followed, Loki dispersing a chilling breeze that danced through the falling raindrops. The elegance of Glaceon's movements perfectly captured the ethereal beauty of the routine.

As Loki gained momentum, Celeste's commands kept the audience spellbound. "Blizzard! Give it your all!"

The climax of the performance featured a mesmerizing Blizzard, ice crystals spiraling around in a captivating display. The Glaceon's icy breath transformed the rain into shimmering ice, freezing the last vestiges of the falling droplets.

"Now, into the hard part," Wallace grimaced from where he is sitting on the VIP Lounge.

"Hard part?" Cilan turned to him worriedly.

"The pinnacle of their performance and the combination that fails more times than not," Steven answered for his husband, who was too focused on their daughter's performance.