Chapter 6 (part 2)

(After where I left off in chapter 6)

"Don't mention it, I wasn't about to let my girlfriend turn into mush from a ten foot drop" she says still holding her, and grabs Amelia's bag and carries both of them away from the hell hole.

Amelia's father watches them walk off extremely pissed off, especially after hearing what Lucia said, he wants to do something about it to get Amelia back into his grasp but can't, so he just watches them walk off into the distance.

Lucia carries Amelia for a bit until she reaches her home. She then places her gently down on her feet before she takes out her house key from her pocket and unlocks the front door.

"Come, Amelia," she says, reaching out her hand.

Amelia accepts her hand, and both walk into the house, being greeted almost immediately by Camilla.

"Hija, where were you? You can't just leave the house without my permission. " she crosses her arms over her chest, worried about where her daughter just was.

"I was...."she thinks for a moment, unsure how to explain the current situation to her mother, while Amelia looks at Camilla nervously.

It suddenly hits Lucia that she's never fully introduced her girlfriend to her mother.

"Lucia, who is this? Is that Amelia?"

"Mamá you've met her before, remember?"

"When you were younger, yes, I have, but I haven't seen her since you both were 9. You've been hiding her from me for years Lucia, how dare you?"

"Lo siento mamá" she says before she's attacked by her younger siblings, Luz, Leo, and Vee.

"Lucia!! You're finally home!" Luz says with happiness as she burries her head into Lucia's stomach.

"Luz, you just saw me a few hours ago before."

"And? I missed you. "

Lucia chuckles as Vee and Leo hug her very tightly as Luz keeps her head buried into her sister's stomach.

"Awe, you look so cute while being attacked by your siblings," Amelia says while smiling.

Lucia looks at her with a glare. "Not cute...."

"I beg to differ, Lucia,"

"You little -"

"Watch that mouth of yours, Lucia Noceda," Amelia says as she gets close to her girlfriend and looks into her eyes, trying to intimidate her.

Lucia sticks her tongue out at her girlfriend. "Jokes on you, that's not my full name."

"Oh really, Lucia, Evangelina, Noceda? " she raises an eyebrow.

Leo giggles as he watches the interaction between his sister and her girlfriend. "You in trouble now Luci".

Camilla smiles and gently pats Lucia's shoulder. "We'll talk about this later, hija. I'll let your girlfriend handle you."

Lucia watches her siblings and her mother leave the entrance hall, leaving her and her girlfriend alone.

"Lucia"

"Yes, hermosa?

Amelia blushes but stops herself, trying to maintain her composer. "Sweet talk won't save you now, Noceda."

F-k, she's using my last name. What did I get myself into?????

"Lucia, explain to me why you never introduced me to your mother, and no matter how much you deny it, your cute when your being hugged by your siblings, your usually so cold to others, it's nice to see a sweet side to you".