Chapter Five: Glitch Training I

"speaking"
'thinking/thoughts'
((sign language))
------------------

Third POV

James powered on and looked around the room. The scientist toilet was not too far away. They glanced at James before moving over and grabbing the collar of James's shirt. The scientist lifted James off of the supports and gently set him on the ground. James stretched his wings and took note that his back felt slightly heavier. His head snapped around and he looked at his back to see nothing different. "Skibidi skibidi dom yes yes." (I put the technology inside your back so it doesn't interfere with your wings or gun.) the scientist said. James nodded as a thank you since he no longer knew how to sign to anyone.

The scientist motioned towards James's back, telling him to test out his new upgrade. James nodded and charged up before he disappeared in a flash of green. There was a loud thud and the scientist quickly looked around before spotting James who had crashed into a nearby wall. His arms were spread out and his wings had embedded themselves almost a foot deep into the wall. After a moment James pulled his head out of the wall before falling backwards. He did a combat roll and used his momentum to stand upright again before turning to the scientist.

James widened his stance a little before charging up again and disappearing after a moment. The scientist heard another thud and looked around. Though he had more trouble finding James this time before he heard the sound of metal hitting metal above him. He looked up and saw the distinct green glow of James's wings on both sides of a metal rafter. They were still for a moment before they shifted and James peeked over the rafter to look down at the scientist. The scientist couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing as James tilted his head. A few curious toilets peeked into the lab when they heard laughter. Some of them flinched back or cowered a little when James jumped off of the rafter and glided to the ground. The glitch toilet sped into the room and stopped in front of James. Moving in a similar fashion as it did before, taunting James in a sense. James still did not take note of this and instead turned to the scientist when they closed their claw to get their attention. The scientist pointed his claw at the glitch toilet before pointing it at James.

The glitch toilet's smile turned into a frown when the scientist did this. Though the scientist wasn't having it and instead pointed to the glitch toilet again before pointing at James in a more stern manner. The glitch toilet stuck its tongue out before speeding over to James and grabbing his leg. The toilet began to drag James from the room and James simply let it happen as he looked at the scientist in confusion. The scientist waved his claw before turning around and moving to go work on something else. James's environment suddenly changed and now he was outside the skibidi base by the back entrance where the larger skibidis entered. The glitch toilet let go of James's leg and James stood up while the glitch toilet looked around. It sped away after a moment and came back with a rock in its mouth. The toilet then sped away from James and his view followed the toilet. They stopped far away from James and put the rock on the ground before speeding back. James watched the toilet return and once close enough the toilet flicked its head in the direction of the rock.

James tilted his head as the toilet repeated the same motion before speeding away and returning with the same rock after a few seconds. It dropped the rock and attempted to motion between James and the rock. James nodded after a moment, getting a general idea of what the toilet wanted him to do, before the glitch toilet picked up the rock again and zoomed away to put it in the same spot as before. It reappeared in a flash of blue next to James and motioned towards the rock. James nodded and charged up before disappearing in a flash of green. Due to his inexperience of using glitch technology James overshot the rock and spread his wings to slow himself down. He quickly flew back towards the rock and grabbed it before charging up the glitch technology, with a little less charge than before, and speeding over to where the glitch toilet was waiting. Though this time he didn't charge enough and ended up a few feet away from the glitch toilet so James simply walked towards it. The rattling of the chains on James's waist disturbed the glitch toilet a little despite James being on the same side as the toilets.

Once James was close enough to the glitch toilet it expressed its disappointment in James's speed by headbutting him in the leg and wearing a frown instead of an unhinged smile. It snatched the rock from James's hand and put it back in the same spot as before. It then motioned for James to go retrieve the rock again. James did this for hours on end with little to no success in getting the rock quick enough to satisfy the glitch toilet. Said toilet had just headbutted James's leg again and this time James moved his leg back a little after the toilet headbutted it. He was sure his legs were bruised from all the headbutting and the rest of his body was definitely bruised from slamming into various things while attempting to get the rock.

James watched closely as the glitch toilet picked up the rock again before speeding off. He paid close attention to how the glitch toilet slowed down before coming to a sudden and complete stop. James took note that the glitch toilet increased its charge to come to a sudden stop. It set the rock on the ground before speeding back towards James. Once again James watched closely as the glitch toilet increased its charge to come to a sudden stop next to James. It motioned towards the rock again in an irritated way. James nodded and charged up before speeding towards the rock. This time he increased his charge instead of decreasing it and he came to a sudden stop a few feet away from the rock. He quickly walked over and grabbed it before speeding back towards the glitch toilet. Once again increasing his charge and coming to a sudden stop a few feet behind the glitch toilet. It looked around before looking at James, its irritated frown turning into a small smile as it nodded happily.

The sun was beginning to set so James turned to the glitch toilet and nodded before spreading his wings and taking off towards the roof of the base. He glided over the top of the base before diving downwards and coming to a stop outside of the front entrance. He entered the door and quickly made his way through the hall. Most of the toilets were resting in their rooms and very few were still awake and moving around. The same strider from before watched James as he passed by and peeked his head around the corner as James continued to walk. He stopped walking and suddenly turned to face the strider. They shrunk back a little but continued to stare at James as he stared back. James's top left wing twitched before he turned around and continued to walk towards the labs. Before he could reach the lab, something compelled James to check on the Titan Speakerman. So he turned away from the lab and instead began to walk to the room where the Titan Speakerman resided. He opened the door and peeked his head inside before walking in and closing the door behind himself.

The Titan Speakerman looked up from where they were sitting. The blue electricity dissipated a little when they saw James before it resumed. James nodded in greeting and the Titan Speakerman nodded in return. James spread his wings and flew towards the titan before gently landing on their shoulder. The titan looked at James as he sat down on their shoulder. James leaned back against the titans shoulder speaker and moved his wings so they rested comfortably to his side. The Titan Speakerman looked back towards the front of the room. The lights dimmed after a few minutes and both agents allowed themselves to rest once the lights had turned off completely.