Chapter 1

Amber Heard as Erin Harper------>>

*Erin POV*

You know that feeling you get when you just want to punch any living person in sight? Yeah, well I've had that feeling for TWO MONTHS! Let me tell you something, being babied at 24 is not the ideal thing that I wanted to happen.

Hey, I'm Erin Harper, the Pteranodon trainer here at Jurassic World, and it is the best thing that ever happened to me! But, unfortunately, my flying pack had malfunctioned and I crash landed, breaking my arm in the process.

So here I was, staring at the wall of my small apartment, with absolutely nothing to do.
King, my wolf mix, was lying down with his head in my lap. I guess I had him though, but I wanted to get outside, feel the sun on my skin. But I couldn't do that when I was on lock down.

Kings head suddenly snapped up and he started to bark. He then ran at the door and frantically scratched at its frame.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I pushed my self off of my couch and walked towards the door.

I pushed King back with my foot and opened the door. My friend, Barry, was standing there with a smile on his face.

"What do you want, Barry?" I sighed and opened the door wider.

The smile disappeared from his face and he gave me a strict look. "That's no way to talk to your cook." He held up a pot and my eyes widen.

Barry was the best cook! His chicken and rice soup was to die for. I quickly let him in and he set the pot on top of the table. King barked happily and Barry gave him a small pat on the head. I grabbed a bowl from my cabinet and pour some of the soup into the bowl. Once I had sat down, I immediately started eating the delicious soup.

"This is so good!" I moaned through a mouthful of soup.

"Good." Barry nodded and looked at the clock. "I've got to go, you good here?"

I nodded my head and put another spoonful of rice into my mouth. I gave him a thumbs up and he let out a laugh.

"When are you going back?" He asked, referring to my wonderful work place. Oh how I missed it.

I swallowed my food and wiped my mouth off before answering. "I get my cast off today, so probably in a couple of days."

"Okay, see you later." He waved and walked out of my apartment.

Once I had finished my soup, I took a quick shower and changed. I grabbed my car keys and walked outside. I know, I know, I shouldn't be driving with a cast on, but how else was I going to get to the infirmary?!

~•~•~•~

*3rd POV*

"She is never home anymore!" Claire let out a frustrated sigh.

"Do you know any place she might have gone?" Owen asked.

Claire had wanted to introduce Owen to one of the parks trainers, but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"There's nowhere to go, she has a broke- I got it!" Claire exclaimed and walked back to the car.

"What! Where are we going?" Owen asked as he followed the probably crazy red-head.

"To the infirmary."

*Erin POV*

"There you go." The doctor pulled away the last piece of plaster. "Now don't go crashing into any more rocks."

"I won't." I flexed my arm and moved it around in circles. "Thanks doc." I nodded at him and walked out.

Since the infirmary was right by the lab, I decided to check out the hatchlings. We were supposed to have a new batch of Anklosaurus's. So exciting! And I had arrived just in time to see one of the baby's break open a part of it's shell.

I let out a happy squeal and jumped up and down. It was so cute! It's little tail isn't going to come in for a couple of weeks, but it was still so cute.

"Erin! What are you doing?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Claire.

"Look! The Anklosaurus babies are hatching!" I exclaimed and turned to see them. Only four had hatched so far, but there were a few more to go.

"That's amazing, but I need you to meet someone." She pulled me back.

I looked up and saw that there was in fact, another person standing behind us. I stood up and approached the man with my hand stretched out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Erin Harper." I greeted the man with a smile.

"Owen Grady." He told me with a smile.

"Owen, Erin here works with the Pteranodons." Claire informed him.

Owen looked at me impressed and nodded. "Really, what's it like?"

"Amazing!" I clasped my hands together.

"I bet."

"Erin, Owen is the Raptor trainer." Claire told me.

"Really?!" I exclaimed. I had always wanted to work with the Raptors. "That's so cool."

"Nah, not as cool as flying around with Pteranodons." He shook his head.

"Not when your gear jacks-up and you end up with a broken arm." I told him and motioned to my arm which just had its cast removed.

"Yeah, that is definitely not fun." He nodded and cracked a smile.

I let out a laugh and turned to Claire. "I've got to head back." I have her a hug and walked away.

"See you guys later?" I turned around and asked them both.

"Probably." Owen replied and nodded his head. "Nice to meet you, Erin."

"You too, Owen." I smiled and waved, exiting the laboratory.

Well, I think that went well. Let's hope nothing else goes wrong.

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•

Hello! And welcome to my new book, Indominus (C)rush.

I hope that you guys like it!