Chapter 1:

As I stuffed random clothes together, not caring what order they are, I think about all the negative things about moving to a new neighborhood. Perverted boys, clingy neighbors, unknown serial killers, anything that was basically impossible to happen at my old home that's deserted is possible to happen. "Ly, what are you doing?" Mom walks in, and I mentally sigh. She hates unorganized things, very different then me. "Ly, at least put colored shirts in a different suitcase." This woman was wacky, and I want any paternity test to see if this switched at birth scenario could happen.

"If we did things your way, the car wouldn't be able to move with all the suitcases stuffed in it." I assume, which I knew my mother better then she knew herself, and of course, she would pack like there was no tomorrow. She huffs, and steps away. "At least fix your hair, did rats move in?" She says before leaving, and I mumble not innocent words under my breath as I brush through my blonde hair. I love my mother, truly, but she is a pain in the ass, and anyone that has dealt with her knows that. "Lydia!" She calls for me, and I yell back.

I grab my suitcase, and head down the stairs. Makeup, phone, charger, clothes. Makeup, phone, charger, clothes. I repeated those things, those things are the most important thing needed for me for this permanent move. "Ready?" Mom asks, and I nod in response.

"Breakfast? Anything?" Mom asks and I shrug. "I guess not, but if you want to make a stop, we can." I plead in my head that she won't get caught up in the cosmetics store I knew they had in the Shopping Center for the neighborhood, I did some research, and I'm interested in the Apple store--the phone Apple---and a large Shoe Carnival with a Gap store along with it. As we enter the car, I pray that she won't get caught up in those suck up neighbors and make me take time out of my short life to talk to them.

~~

"Lydia!" I yank my earplugs out of my ears, that was blasting piano classic music, and looked up. Mom stood there, with a tan skinned girl with beautiful hair, god I loved that girl's hair. "This is Ashley, our neighbor's daughter, she wanted to invite you to a party later on." I looked at the girl, seemed innocent enough.

"Um, sure. I don't see why not." I do see why, I had a email to write to my best friend that I left behind, and I wanted to do some research on Mozart for my own personal pleasure, but my mother was staring at me with a death stare, practically screaming at me with her eyes. Ashley smiled, "Thanks, that'll be great, my house is on the left of your's." She said before smiling at me and my mother, and walking out. "Really mom?" I said.

"She's nice, and she looks like a great influence, she looks like she majors in academics." They only thing she majored in is probably looking innocent in front of this random girl's mom. "Fine." I sigh.

"Good, i'm cooking chicken for dinner, and her party starts at nine, and I want you back by twelve okay?" She asks but before I could give her a response, she's already stepping down the stairs of our new home.

~Chapter 1, a little short but hey! I made a new story!~