Chapter 107: Vrishasen's marriage enlighten Supriya

Começar do início

"Jao, Putra. Agami yudhha tumhara pratiksha kar raha hain. (Go, my son. The war of the next day is waiting for you eagerly.)" He answered Arjuna too calmly. He too was waiting for the arrival of Karna!!!

Arjuna touched his feet with devotion and he blessed him.

"Bijayi Vab!!!! (Be successful!!!)"

But the wise old man ommited to say in what cost he had to be successful in this war!!! The blood of his relatives, young cousins, young nephews, elder brother Karna, his mentor Drona and grandfather Bhism!!!! The success was not so sweet as Arjuna had assumed!!!

Arjuna passed by Karna and before going out glared at him. In hatred. He tilted his head to left. Karna in the same time had looked to his rifht. His doe shaped eyes met with his lotus shaped eyes of his brother's. Brown orbs met with Hazel orbs now looking black in anger and hatred. Arjuna was angry inside. Karna was calm. Arjuna hated him. Karna stopped hating him as he knew his own destiny. To die in the hands of his brother Arjuna. The first one glared at the second while the second one just arched his right eyebrow slightly in amusement. He enjoyed the hatred in Arjuna till the end day of his life!!!

Arjuna looked genuinely surprised by seeing Karna here. He greeted his own teeth in anger and stomped his feet in rage. God knew why this man always felt so intimidated by the presence of Karna?!!! He then faded away. Karna looked at his disappearing silhouette and smiled at his mind. He felt that the anger of Arjuna was meaningless as always!!! That boy loved to hate him most!!!!

When he was looking intently at the shadow of his arch enemy Arjuna he listened a deep husky baritone voice in his eardrum

"Pranam, Jyestha Kaunteya (Bow to you, eldest son of Kunti)!!!!"

He opened his eyes wide in horror. He identified the voice. It was of Bhism!!! The same man's who never liked him in his entire life!!! Then suddenly he sharply turned back to face the lying man in his bed of arrows. Something had clicked in his mind. He knew that Karna was the eldest Kaunteya!!! But how?!!! He failed to comprehend that a bit!!!!

 He knew that Karna was the eldest Kaunteya!!! But how?!!! He failed to comprehend that a bit!!!!

Mahamahim Pitamah Bhism

The old man folded his palms to his most neglected grandson. In pain. He never accepted him till now. Even if he knew all about his identity. Since the day of archery competition. The reaction of Kunti after seeing Karna had told him everything. Her pride, joy, happiness, fear, sadness and then losing her senses had been enough to this old man to realize everything by himself. He was old but not a fool. Unless he could not be able to control Shakuni and his cunningness so very long!!!!

Karna rushed to the dying man and clutched his palms in his own. Then he asked him in shock "Pitamah, ap jante the?!!! (Grandfather, you know that too?!!)"

Bhism nodded his head in agreement while caressing the palms of his elder grandson. That man loved all of his grandsons equally even if he prefered Arjuna most.