Ch.12

"Calum?"

"Yeah it's actually me. I'm actually here." He said.

Calum had gotten taller, his hair was curlier, and my did he ever look amazing. I mean he always looks amazing but.. wow.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Sophie I still love you."

"Go Calum!" Michael yelled from the back.

"Calum..." I started, looking at Kyle, then at him. "I love you so god damn much."

I ran over engulfing him in a large hug and a passionate kiss. Everyone was cheering and had the biggest smiles on thier faces, even Kyle.

"I'm sorry Kyle." I said walking over to him.

"Nah don't be. Your in love with this dude. Don't worry." He said.

"Thank you." I said. "Goodbye everyone! Luke, Ash, Michael lets go!" I grabbed Calums hand and the four of us went down to the record store.

I went upstairs right away and got changed out of my wedding dress and high heels, Calum came up the stairs and walked over to me.

"Hey Sophie." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "How about we start over?"

"Yeah. Alright." I said smiling.

We both ran back downstairs and to the first place we both met. Right by the Incubus record. I walked over to it and looked through the boxes.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Oh I'm alright." I said. "So you work here? Joe or.. uh.. hasn't hired anyone in years."

I was surprised we remembered what we had said. I think this was a nice way to restart. I did kinda stumble because well Joe doesn't own the store anymore, but I got it together again.

"Yeah I managed to get a job here for my love in music, I guess. You should listen to this." Calum said handing me the exact same Incubus record. "I see you are in my favourite section of the store."

"Oh yeah. I just absolutely love classic rock and how they have made it." I said grabbing the record. "Like shit, I can't even get part of a song right when I try to play it on guitar." I said.

"Same here. I love it but I can't play it." He said. "So..." he said.

"Sophie." I said. "And.."

"Calum." He said smiling.

And all this was the perfect way to restart our love. And boy this time, I hope to see him at the end of the isle.

~
Helloooo wow this story, yes the story is basically done. I know it is pretty short but it's the first thing I've actually written. I'm actually going to write up an epilogue for this and then the story is finished. But thank you all for reading it means a lot that there is people reading this !! Thank you!!

-S