Hongjoong sucked in a deep breath and before Seonghwa could comprehend what was happening, he was being lifted off the couch and his legs wrapped around Hongjoong's middle. How he even managed to carry him was beyond him. Seonghwa wasn't necessarily heavy but for some silly reason he figured since he was taller than Hongoong, it'd be difficult for him to carry him.

Seonghwa didn't dwell on it for too long though and kissed Hongjoong while he walked them to his room. He took his little distraction of focusing on where he was walking as an advantage and took the lead this time, catching Hongoong's bottom lip between his teeth and sucking it into his mouth. He wanted to show him that even if this was his first time, he was still a quick learner and capable of making him feel as good as he was making him feel. He wanted to be good for him. Hongjoong chuckled deep against his lips and that made Seonghwa preen.

He felt the faint sound of the door being slammed shut before he was deposited onto the bed, sitting him on the edge of it and cutting off their kiss short. His whine of protest died in his throat when Hongjoong stood between Seonghwa's legs and tugged his shirt off, discarding it somewhere on the floor. Seonghwa had been around the guys for too long and had gotten used to seeing them shirtless but Hongjoong was a different story. He wasn't super jacked or anything like that but his flat toned stomach and defined pecs were enough proof to tell he did work out and had a sleeper build. The rose and cigarette tattoo on his right pec and the three lined butterflies on his other just made him look even more beautiful and Seonghwa wasn't even a tattoo person. The deep vline that led to Hongjoong's....

''Are you just going to stare all day or are you going to take these off of me?''Hongjoong smirked gesturing to his jeans that were now hanging low on his waist, leaving little to the imagination.

Seonghwa blushed at being caught checking him out. He bit his lower lip and pulled Hongjoong's jeans and briefs together down his strong thighs. He let them pool around his ankles, too stunned as his eyes widened. Hongjoong really was big. His cock was semi hard, red at the tip and curving to the side. He felt his hole clench around the butt plug stuffed between his cheeks. His mouth went dry and his cock throbbed in his pants. 

Hongjoong didn't seem to be fazed by Seonghwa's obvious stunned expression and began to stroke himself to full hardness. He watched his every movement, how his veiny hands glided up and down his cock and would occasionally squeeze at the tip, how he kept eye contact and his breathing slowly became uneven. Seonghwa was going to lose his fucking mind. Hongjoong was literally getting himself off in front of him. If this wasn't torture then he didn't know what was.

''Think you should probably start taking your clothes off right now. ''Hongjoong said breathlessly.

It was like Seonghwa couldn't hear a single thing he said, eyes trained on his member. How slicked up and inviting it looked. God he wanted that inside of him so bad. Without even realizing what he was doing, his body moved forward and he pulled Hongjoong's hand away replacing it with his own.

Hongjoong hissed.''Hwa, what are you...''

''Can i suck you off? I want it in my mouth.'' at this point Seonghwa was gone and it was just his sexually deprived self speaking. His whole body was aching with need. Hongjoong's cock felt heavy in Seonghwa's hand, it's girth so big he couldn't fully wrap his hand around it.

''Fuck baby are you sure? You said this was your first time.''Hongjoong sounded just as gone as Seonghwa was. 

He moved the head of his cock against his bottom lip and looked up at Hongjoong with wide innocent eyes knowing exactly what he was doing.

''You can just teach me Joong. Show me how to be good for you.''he licked off the small bead of precum that spurted out as soon as he had said that and for some reason he loved the salty warm taste.