BINGGGGGG

BINGGGGGG

BINGGGGGG

I gritted my teeth and saw that it was the same number, meaning Dahlia Dior can't take a simple hint.

[Me: STOP FUCKING CALLING ME! I will call you at 3 pm sharp. Don't be fucking late!]

I texted her, frustrated by her nonstop calls. If this was an attempt get to know him, she was not getting anywhere. She's an annoying fox, she was sly in trying to fool him into even getting to know her.

I am never fucking going to know her. Never going to try to make her anything but a stupid title, his wife. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. He couldn't stand the thought of marrying someone only a year after the love of his life died and his child.

Today was the ten year anniversary of his mother's and sister's death anniversary. Three weeks from now was Iris's and Gia's first death anniversary.

July 17th 2013 the day I lost my mother and sister.

August 7th, 2022 the day I lost the love of my life and my beloved daughter.

I sighed, I didn't know how hard it is this time. Alone. Last year I was looking forward to marrying Iris and having a child to take care of.

Now I'm marrying a stranger.

I groaned, putting my head between my knees, my hands pulling at my strands.

Tears blurring my vision as horrible sobs wracked my body.

What did I do wrong in life to lose so many people. People I cherished and loved. With all my heart...and mind and...everything I had. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

I stood up, anger taking over every single vein in my body. I threw my chair across the room, the sound probably scared everyone outside. But today! TODAY I WILL DO WHAT I FUCKING PLEASE!

Rage took over my body as I threw every single belonging in my way.

But the end of my tantrum, I was kneeling on the ground holding my chest, wailing for people that I'll never forget and never be able to see, hold and care for again.

I watched all of them die and I couldn't do anything to save them.

"Son! SON! Please unlock this door."
I gritted my teeth, he can't see me like this. Destroyed, broken...shattered.
But I knew he wouldn't leave, he was an old man and he had to take care of me when it should be the other way around.

"Open." I muttered. But it was loud enough to open the door. The second the door opened, my dad walked in.

"Son...it's okay, Son..."
"No, it's not." I yelled into his chest. "THEY DIED! Iris died, Dad. Last year I was so..I was healed...what did I do, Dad. What did I do to deserve this punishment...to watch the people I love d-d-d-" I cried.
"Calm down, Son...I know."
"Don't make me marry her...please." I begged.
"I'm forcing you for your own good, Son. Please forgive me, but Iris would have wanted you to be happy..."
"I don't want to!" I growled.
"For now, come home, Son. We have to visit your mother and sister..."
We had to visit their graves.
A tear left my eyes.
"Your mother always loved those gorgeous hazel's.." Dad said.
"Gia always wanted my dark brown hair...but she got light brown hair, she always made this naughty face. I a-always teased her..."
"I miss them, Dad. I miss them all so much that it physically hurts. I can't stop it. It's like I'm being stabbed every single second. I could have saved th-"
"Heath, don't ever, ever, ever blame yourself, Son. You were a child, Iris was right, I am right. You were a mere child who had watched a horrifying scene, no one will ever blame you."
"What about Iris and our daughter...I wasn't a child when I lost them, Dad."
I seethed as tears ran down my cheeks, sobs wracking my body like shocks.
"Not everything goes the way we want, Son. What has happened to you...it's torture. But, forgive me for pushing you."