Late for 5 minutes, though. Finally, it's Friday, and typically Dominic takes two days off on Saturday and Sunday.

On my way home, I stop at a coffee shop. Having a good coffee will be good for starting the day.

I order a hazelnut latte and sit alone, looking out the window.

I want to call Selene and spoil everything I did yesterday, but how do I start that conversation?

Hi Selene. Yesterday, I went to the sex club. Nope, too frontal.

Hi Selene, I did something that you asked me not to, and guess what? I like it. Better, I think.

I forget Jess is still home! I go back home, and when I arrived, I see Madelyn cry; she is looking for her mommy.

"Thank you, Jess, for all your work these two days. You can go home now."

"Alright, Mrs. Campbell."

I text Selene and ask her to come here in the afternoon. Let's see how shocked she will be when she hears it.

So, all this time, is that what my husband wants to do to me, but he is too afraid to do it? I mean the rough sex and everything I saw in the club. Why does he never be honest about it or maybe ask my opinion about it? Maybe he is afraid I will say no or run.

But you all know how a girl behaves, right? We say no, but we want it. Haha.

Last night, he did something nasty. Sure, he sometimes eat me out for foreplay only, but yesterday was different. He ate me until I came.

Shit, is my face getting red now? I'm blushing, remembering last night, though.

Even I squirted at his hand. How did he make me do it? Yeah, by his fingers.

I hate him for being too rough, but my heart and my body say differently. I was thrilled by everything he did yesterday. I want more.

What surprise will he have next time? This week, my sexual life has elevated.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Lu...!" Selene knocks on the door and goes inside.

"Hey Sel, I have a surprise." I come near her and whisper, "Yesterday I did something that you forbid."

"HOLY SH-" I shut her mouth with my hand. There are Ethan and Mads in this room, too.

"Shhh! No cursing."

She nods.

"How did you—this is a joke, right, Lu??"

"Nope, I went there, but the owner was not there, so I asked Josh to give me digital permission to be signed, and guess what? The owner approved me going down."

"I'm speechless; how dare you go down without asking me to go with you? You know it's a 'bed' club, right??" She tries to be as polite as possible since there are kids.

"I know, but I'm too curious about it. Dominic is definitely an ex-member."

"Girl, how can you be so innocent? Someone can kidnap you and do something bad! At least you should ask an experienced person."

"But you forbid me, so you won't go with me, so I just go alone without you or Dominic knowing."

"Good point. Still, please be careful next time, Lu. So, since it's already happened, how is it going? Did you watch a performance? I had a performance too last night, but I don't want my bestie to watch it. It feels weird if you watch it, so I won't tell you which stage I performed last night."

"I watched two performances on stages 2 and 3 until someone stood behind me, and I thought he was Dominic, but I'm wrong. I almost died on the spot. It's strange and rare to find someone who looks alike. His voice is also similar." I explain to her.

"Thank God, he didn't do anything to you. So, do you like it? I mean all the vibes, the performance."

"I like it, though. Actually, I want to try it but am too shy to ask or tell Dominic; I mean, I don't want to perform; I just want to try all that performance with him in private."

"WOW girl, just wow, I don't expect my innocent bestie is finally broken."

"Shut up, come on, I'm embarrassing. I can't deny I like it."

"No need to be shy about it, Lu! I understand this is your first time seeing that. I thought you would run away when you finally saw it. I don't know you have this secret ′kinky′ thingy."

"What do you mean?" I ask. What does she mean by kinky?

"Never mind; you will know eventually. I won't spill it."

"By the way, I want to tell you, last night I lied to Dominic, and he did something W-I-L-D." I spell the last words one by one. "I think Dominic knows I lied."

"What?? You better tell me all the details, Lu!"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧