⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴 ⚠️

Start from the beginning

"It would be very good for us to have sex right now however, isn't your mom downstairs?" Bangchan asked.

"Yeah she is but this won't be the first time she's heard me hooking up with someone, she'll probably just assume it to be the same everyday thing." Felix replied.

"Alright then, I'm going to try not to go rough or anything but I've been starved for three days." Chan flipped Felix over so that way he was underneath him.

"It's okay, do what you need to do." Felix nodded.

Bangchan started by stripping Felix of all his clothes, then taking care of his own, throwing both around the room in different places. He then started kissing down Felix's neck, leaving dark purple love marks as he went lower.

Felix held onto Bangchan's shoulders. "I forgot... how good of a kisser you are.." He whispered, feeling comfortable with the familiar kisses.

"I'm almost gonna pass out soon, so I'm just gonna skip to my favorite part." Chan lined his member up at Felix's entrance before pushing in roughly. "It's like you've gotten tighter babe..." he groaned.

Felix grabbed onto the pillow beside him and he let out sharp little breaths with every push. "Oh my gosh-" He huffed, starting to feel a familiar sensation in his lower abdomen.

"You feel so good." Bangchan whispered, rubbing the tip of his member against Felix's prostate.

Felix moaned and his head sank deeper into the soft pillow underneath him. "A-ah Chan.." He breathed out, his mouth parting for a loud gasp.

"Shit-I'm gonna cum soon at this rate," Chan moaned lowly before thrusting faster and cumming into the younger. He continued thrusting so Felix could finish himself as well.

The blonde was moaning uncontrollably, he bit his lip before cumming first, before Chan.

"You did good angel." Chan whispered, as he pulled out of the younger and laid beside him.

"I missed you so much Channie..." Felix said, stroking his boyfriend's chin.

"I missed you too Lix." Bangchan turned around and hugged Felix.

"Don't ignore me like that ever again. At least tell me that you were taking some time off, I thought so many negative things. I was worried something happened to you." Felix pouted.

Chan chuckled quietly and just placed kisses on Felix's neck where his head rested. "Okay baby."

"That better be true." Felix put his arm around Bangchans neck.

"Mm... you want help cleaning up?" Chan asked.

The younger one nodded. "Yes please,"

"Honey, I brought you fo-" Felix's mom opened the door with a plate and stopped in her tracks. "If you were gonna be naked, next time lock the door please." She snickered.

"Sorry!" Felix turned pink.

"Also who's this dude?" Felix's mom pointed in Chan's direction.

The blonde covered himself with a blanket. "It's my boyfriend, Bangchan." He replied.

"Hi~" Chan waved, covered his lower half and smiled.

"Hm, you seem nice. Just don't make my baby cry and you've got yourself a deal." Felix's mom jokes, also half serious.

"Mom, I'm twenty." Felix half frowned.

"Just as you will never stop using the baby title on your friend Jeongin, I will never with you." She smiled, then walked out of the room closing the door behind herself.

"Excuse her, she's really open minded but I love her." Felix snickered.

"It's alright, you're a lot like her to be honest." Bangchan smiled.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" Felix replied.

"Mm, she seems young too. How old is she?" Bangchan asked, curiously.

"My mom's thirty five."

Chan's eyes widened a bit. "So she had you at... 15?" He asked another time, to make sure.

"Yep, douchebag dad used her then left." Felix rolled his eyes at the thought. "She's a great mother though."

"That's good to hear, it must have been hard giving birth at 15 though." Chan shuddered a bit at the painful thought.

"Yep, but she got me in return so I guess it makes up for everything. Her parents kicked her out so I was there to keep her company." Felix nodded.

"At least she's got you..." Chan repeated, smiling then standing up. "I'll go get something to clean us up now." He walked towards the bathroom.

"Okay!" Felix swung his feet back and forth."Wait Chan-" He followed his boyfriend into the bathroom. "We should just shower, I haven't showered with you have I? Are you okay with it?"

Chan turned around from the cabinet he was looking at and nodded his head. "Sure, I'm okay with it."

"Alrighty then," Felix grabbed some products from his room.