Tuesday

I like to remember all the happy moments of my little life so far, I think year nine has really been the most enjoyable year. In term one I stayed at the hoarding house for a term and rode my bike around Melbourne like a fit teen with my friends, in term two I experienced Melbourne through city eyes, and taste (because I spent so much money on food), in term three...oh the most amazing ski trip(actually my first ski trip but that isn't the point), term 4 I don't really remember. But there was also Dansation(the dancing night which anyone could enter), the 3000 word essay challenge, and there was also some bad memories too, but all the good memories made up for that.

I must say, the Boarding House experience was the best. I feel like I achieved a lot, and learnt so much, not only about myself but also about my roommate. Before going to the boarding house, I had heard a lot of good and bad comments, there were people who were saying that they got sick of the person they roomed with and the chores were annoying, but said the food was amazing , I guess...I still had to try it for myself. So I quickly found a roommate and boarded in term one. I found it an outstanding new experience, even though you had to clean, wash your laundry, set up the table, manage your time, and help around the Boarding house, it really gave one the sense of freedom and independence. I also really liked the supervisors, they were all like a friend to us boarders. Since I was going to school and living at school, I spent a large majority of my time with my roommate, at the start of the Boarding house we were good friends already, but I believe as we battled together through a few difficult bumps and making it out the other end, it made the friendship seem more real, more valuable, and a treasure you would never want to lose.

Friendships are so important, no matter if it's with your parents, friends, neighbours, maybe a random you decided to be friends with for a couple of hours. Any type of friendship is important, so value each and every one, it could be the thing that saves you one day.