Cry of a Panther

Harry

I run after the Deatheater in my animagus form. I pounce, about to land on him, when I'm struck by a spell. I hear a cackle before I black out.
~•~
I'm running in my pure black panther form, I hear shouts and a thump. I run towards it. The forest suddenly changes into a drawing room. I see a light blond haired teen being shoved to the ground by an older blond. The older blond brings out a strap of leather and brings it down on the younger. The younger screams and the older brings it down again. The younger turns its head. I notice tears streaming down his face. Help me.
The vision fades and I here screeches as I wake.
~•~
Screech
Screech
Screech
Oh what the fuck. I think as I wake fully. I open my eyes curiously and I sniff. It smells of oil, blood, cooper and metal. Gross. I look around and I see metal bars around me. I see bloody beasts around me; birds, wolves, big cats, lizards, snakes, etc. I realise I'm in my panther form still and I tilt my head listening. I hear boots approaching and I sit back in the shadows as the others move to the bars and become silent.
Tip
Tap
Tip
Tap
Who evers walking owns steel soul boots, dragon hide, long stride, long legs, tall enough to make everyone else seem to cower- except one. They're tall, but not as tall, still growing too, long legs, soft tap tap of basilisk leathered boots and souls, a sense of power running off the person makes the animals crawl closer. I sit and I notice the clicking of gems. I look down to see three gems around my neck. One purple, one pink, one green, all surrounded by cooper wire and attached to a cooper collar. I look up to see the crowd of eight; three handlers, three buyers, two businessmen- stop in front of my cage, well it could be the one across or on top of me, I guess.
Why an I even here? How did I get here? And who the hell it that?
I notice them all turn to the wolf across from me, except for the basilisk boot, they turn towards me. The person crouches down and looks into my cage. I see light blond hair and intense grey eyes and pale skin covered in darker clothes. One of the pale hands touch the bars and the other stretches towards me. We stare at each other for a while.
Suddenly he's wrenched away from the bars.
"What are you thinking boy?! I told you I'd only got him this morning!" A handler shouts and the blond boy moves back and his back hits my bars. The handlers yell at the older man and woman and I creep forwards and I put my head on the boys shoulder blades. I breath in his scent and I purr at how nice it is. The boy freezes and the man looks over to him. I sit by the bars and move my head away. The boy turns to me and jumps at how close I am. He lifts his hand hesitantly and it lands on my head. I nuzzle into it and purr.
"Oh, god." I hear the handle say and he speaks slowly and quietly as it I wouldn't hear. "Mr Malfoy, I suggest you move away from him now." The boy looks up and frowns.
"He's the one who nearly took off Julian's arm for trapping him." I stop purring and narrow my eyes at the handlers who back up under my gaze. "Also he's a magical creature, not sure what kind of panther he is, no one was able to touch him after we put the collar on to block his magic." I shake my head and the gems clink against the cooper. The boy runs his hand down to the collar and pulls on the pin. The cage door unlocks and I creep out. The boy beckons me over and I slink over and flops down, my head on his lap. I rub my head against his crotch and I hear a chuckle from the older.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.
He's my mate.
I move my head to his stomach. I rub my body against his. I hear his heart pick up and he scrambles away from me. I whimper as he backs away and I drop to the ground. I watch him with hope, but he quickly leaves and his family watches as I slump down and as my eyes dull as my heart breaks.

He hates me.

He doesn't want me.

Who would? You're a Freak Boy.

My mind is still messed up from being stuck in this form. My instincts are too strong in this form. If I was back in my human form, I'd cry. I hardly feel or hear the people around me. I hardly hear the woman screaming for the men to help me. I hardly feel myself being lifted with strong arms and gently put in a cage. I hardly notice being apperrated to Malfoy Manor. I hardly feel myself being put in a bed, or an Finite Incantatem being cast and my animagus dropping. I hardly notice the gasps or the fact they left me alone.

What I did notice was the horror and shock on my mates face. What I did notice was the pain in my heart as he silently rejects me. What I did notice were the unashamed tears rolling down my face. What I did notice is the urge to kill myself. The urge to make the pain leave once and for all.

I cry myself to sleep, unaware of the person listening to my heartbroken sobs from down the hall.

---------------------------------------------------------

Harry~ still

When I wake, I feel dead. I stare at the wall, my body limp.

"Mr Potter." I hear Mrs Malfoy's voice from the doorway. I don't move, I can't move. I close my eyes as I remember the horror on my Mate's face. I curl in on myself as tears slide down my face.
"Mr Potter if you truely care for my son you will listen to me."
"He doesn't want me." I whimper and she sighs in regret.
"Mr Potter, I know you care and you are welcome to stay here, just please don't stay in this room all of the time, I'm sure your family and friends miss you very much," I listen yo her step closer, "why don't you go sit outside for a bit today? I'll bring you food out there and we'll get you sorted." She stops waiting for an answer. I sit up slowly and stand and my feet. I keep my head down and hunch over. I shuffle after her as she leads me to the gardens. She opens the door and leads me to a tree swing on the other side if the garden.
"You sit here okay? I'll be back." She sits me on the swing and my hands on the rope. I keep my head down and listen to the wind. A shadow falls over me and I when I don't look up I hear a sigh and I freeze. Its him.
"I'm so sorry." He pulls me close and I wrap my arms around him.
I whimper and finally let out the crys of my inner panther.