'' 𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝖫𝖨𝘈𝘙𝘚 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

     ddot threw his head back a bit and pointing his finger at him, " lowkey, you just gotta seem a bit sad when you tell her and make it seem like a mistake type shit " ddot egged on, notti nodded in silence.

" somebody gotta be there with me though " ethan said, causing everyone to look at dotty. he lifted the corner of his mouth and shook his head " why me what the fuck " dotty whined. "aren't you her brother?" kay replied trying to justify it.

dotty rolled his hands down his sweatpants, they all had a point but he wasn't going through with it. " why don't we all just call her and tell her ? " he asked, and dd nodded his head. " that's fine with me shit "

    notti settled on this, it was the only way for all of them to be able to go it together and without her being able to kill them in the process of doing so.

     " 𝒀𝑶𝑶 𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑨 , 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝑼𝑺𝒀 ? " notti spoke, as he held his phone in his hand. currently on the phone with culture. he propped the phone up, against the fruit bowl that was on the table so everyone could be seen.

    " no , what's up ? and why y'all staring the phone down y'all straight ? " she softly laughed, setting her phone up as well.

    dd and dotty gave her a thumps up, while the other two nodded their heads. they decided to keep quiet while notti brung it upon her but they would help him out.

     " we got something we want to tell you " he said, as they side eyed him. culture nodded her head, she could tell this was something serious since they weren't goofin off. " uh okay go ahead " she urged them.

    notti wasn't sure how he was going to tell her with it sounding okay , it wasn't in general but she could easily take it the wrong way. " so , december 27th " he began, as culture furrowed her eyebrows.

      nodding her head culture allowed him to continue with where he was getting at. " niggas had found out stuff that day, and it was grimey as hell gangsta " ethan continued — she wasn't understanding what he was getting at.

    " ethan , just say it " culture demanded. " we had all had something to do with jahkye " he softly said low as possible hoping she didn't hear him. " what is that supposed to mean " she said, her voice cracking a little.

     " ethan , answer me "

    only thing that could be heard was rustling being made from the boys moving around in their seats, he kept his head down refusing to look at her. her eyes were laced with tears, that hadn't dropped from her eyes yet.

     " culture , we killed jahkye " ddot said, speaking up seeing as notti couldn't give her the answer she needed to hear. " your lying, just stop " culture said, denying his words dotty shook his head showing he wasn't.

     she was heartbroken, " dotty you called me that night, you let me think the worse but whole time you knew you knew you took away the one person i loved " she half way screamed, he just kept quiet.

    " why , why did you guys do it ? " she said, picking up the phone and placing it down. " he, he was fuckin around with treasure, and got her pregnant while i was fucking with her " notti said, as too why he was in it.

    culture laughed trying to withdraw her tears " jah would never, he wouldn't have done that to me " she said sniffling as notti placed his hands in his palm.

    " he did culture , and they were together for a good minute ight " dotty said backing up notti, he knew it was not his intention to make it seem like he was completely on his side but he played a part in it.

     " you knew that ? " culture replied, her voice only grew shakier. it grew quiet, notti looked up at the camera "cece , listen don't be mad at him " he tried to say, she cut him off " no , don't call me that i don't want to hear or see any of you y'all are 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹𝑺 " she yelled.

     the call ended.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄, 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢 .ᐟ
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  ━━━ 𝗍𝟣𝗆𝖾

hellooooo , but damn niggas stole off on poor little jahkye. i'm going to do a chapter that includes the details on their little situation ! & the run down of it.

how do you think the boys should go forth with this? and do you think culture will forgive notti .

( like & vote )