Whole heartedly, "Shopping, as we need supplies for the future trip coming up any day upon us. It's quite a frantic shopping trip. Are you ready to go?" Vivi swirled her hair behind her ear.

Before the blond could answer, Nami came up behind the only other girl on board, heavily sighing as she bestowed a grieving expression on her face from Vivi's shoulder. "Yes Sanji, hurry. The heat is making this babe and I burn. Man, I'm starting to think the last island was a trial."

Vivi only placed her heavy arm on Nami's head, holding her between her forearm and shoulder. "I'm sure Sanji can hurry. It's quite hot, yes, though I'm used to it." She smiled in assurance to the girl before her attention turned to the man before her.

"I'm ready."

How shopping turned to a hide from the marine, Sanji has absolutely only one clue. Their captain. "Trouble magnet." Sanji didn't mutter beneath his breath what so ever. Loud for everyone to groan in agreement.

Sanji was well off in maturity than the boy in the strawhat, the young boy so immature, only one can wonder why nothing's changed for his captain.

Sanji sighed internally, he knows better than to complain. He had years to complain and whine, moan in sadness and groan in pain. He has, will never, have anything to be distraught about as of now with the opportunity he has before him.

His palm found his forehead, how was he to know he'd end up with an idiot for a captain? He couldn't have guessed. Not even his younger self would've been free with availability to think of ideas and beliefs like this.

"Dammit," Sanji blew smoke from his recently cigarette. He has no time for the past right now, present tense, he's just trying to live through the current ordeal.

"Maybe some lunatic pirate is running around making this racket."
"Some pirate?" The rest spoke in tune together. Sanji turned around the walls corner as a voice squeaked loud from the direction of further beyond the wall.

Soon, the scampering was getting closer, the voice now fully audible instead of screaming, "Oh, hey Zoro!" That was all it took for Sanji to hum. The one shown eye cook had a visible frown, "Luffy! Why the hell did you bring them here!?"

The boy had a soundful tone with signature smiles and giggles, Why are you guys just standing there? Come on, we gotta go!"
"We know!"

Sanji's smoking habit might not be what kills him in the end, or so it seems to be going just down that route being with the straw hat crew. But, who was he to complain? Maybe a little to a lot.

Or maybe it was the marine that had just been stopped by some mysterious guy whose apparently on sides with them.

Fire always had a spot with Sanji. The man before them wasn't at all harmed by the such thing his own infatuation comes from. "Hot." His mouth agape.

He's called woman hot, the stove scorching hot, his lighter hot. Never before has he been able to call a man hot, quite literally.

"Ace? Is that you?"
So that was to be believed his name, Sanji wouldn't mind knowing it. Which weirded him out.

He shook his head in disbelief to the situation before his pupils settled on the man infront of them, blazing polite as he held the threat off.

Their eyes met for a moment while the man was looking to meet their captain's eyes.
And for that second, a spark ignited his cigarette, it ignited his insides like a stove, it ignited something so deep inside of him, he could almost audibly agree it hurt when it wilted away.

By then, everyone was running again when it stopped burning for a moments notice.
"Who was that man Luffy? Do you know him?" Sanji was as quick as everyone else to ask questions, maybe not for everyone else though.