15 . Bonding Part 3

Lan Mansion

Early in the morning Yibo gets up freshen up and goes down to dining room for the breakfast . He was as usual was greeted by his uncle reading newspaper ,
his elder brother reading his meeting file which will be today at 11:00 am at his office and his aunty who was arranging the table for the breakfast . He greet everyone.

" Good  morning everyone . " said Yibo and give each of them a kiss on their cheeks .

" Good morning bobo . " said Qiren and gave him a kiss on his forehead .

" Good morning my bobo . " said Yi and gave a kiss on his cheek .

" Good morning my baby brother bobo . " said Kaun and gave him a kiss on his forehead .

" As you are here let's begin our breakfast . " said Yi .

They were eating their breakfast silently because his uncle was still reading his newspaper and eating his breakfast , his elder brother is reading his file and eating his breakfast and his aunty is simply just eating her breakfast sighing because of her husband and son . Yibo can't tolerate it anymore . So he finally put his chopsticks down folded his hands on his chest and talking a deep breath he decided to speak .

" I think uncle and gege are big enough to know that the dining table is to have a person to dine with his family . As I remember we are currently having breakfast so we should just have breakfast instead of some lifeless papers but I think for uncle and gege ,  aunty should make some lifeless papers for  breakfast ,  lunch and dinner as they both like that lifeless papers more than having a peaceful and enjoyable dishes for breakfast . So aunty I was thinking as they both like it why don't we just send them both their favourite lifeless papers for breakfast , lunch and dinner and I think we should start it from today itself from now onwards . " said Yibo .

Hearing Yibo statement both Qiren and kaun were shocked as they both have seen seriousness on Yibo's face and they both know that if Yibo had said something with seriously than it should be a matter to take seriously because if he took a decided then he will make sure it is done . They both quietly kept their things aside as Qiren quickly threw his newspaper on the near by sofa and started eating his breakfast quietly and kaun put his file in his bag and kept in near his chair and started eating his breakfast . Like this everyone  finished their breakfast Yibo was the first one to leave the dinning table to leave for his room to get ready for his college . As soon as Yibo lest both got up from their seat and went to near by sofa and both continue reading their lifeless papers as Yibo call them . Yi seeing this just shake her head and goes to the sofa and sat beside her husband . She took a deep breath and decided to speak as she knows when her husband has his newspaper in his hand and her dear son has his files in his hand both forgets about every other thing and will just focus on reading it .

" Will you two keep it aside and just focus on the very important topic that is to talk Yibo about his marriage . " said Yi and hearing this both Qiren and kaun kept their things aside and gave Yi their attention .

" Yes . Mom I was thinking to talk about that only . " said Kaun .

" Let it be i know how much you were going to talk about it . " said Yi .

" Mom I was thinking as Yibo will come down we will say him we wanted to talk about his marriage as see what is his decision . " said Kaun .

" Okay so when yibo will come down we will talk to him . " said Qiren .

Yibo got ready for his college and came down . He was about to leave the home when he here his uncle calling him .

" Bobo do you have some time we want to speak to you about something . " said Qiren .

Hearing this Yibo came to hall and sat beside his brother and said " yes uncle . I have some time. What is it you want to talk about . "

" Bobo the thing is we want to talk about is that it is very high time that you should think about getting married . " said Qiren .

" see Yibo it's not like we will force you but we want you to think about it . " said Yi .

" I know uncle , aunty that you both are just doing this for my good as I know that the Omega's of my age are married or atleast engaged but I am neither married  nor engaged . So you just want me to have a happy and safe life . So I am ready you can select an Alpha that you will think will take care of me . I am willing to get married to him or her . I don't have any issues with it . " said Yibo

" Are you sure baby Bobo we will not put any pressure on you if your are not yet ready for it . " said Kaun .

" Yes gege I am ready . But .........." Said Yibo

————————————————

I am really sorry that I wasn't able to update yesterday as I was very busy .

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hope you all like it .

Do like ,  share and comment .

Thank you for reading .

Thanks once again .
🌹
♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️
♥️