{tickets?!}

"Okay guys stay still so I can finish your makeup!" I said to my best friends Kian and Jc.

"Make me look like a beautiful girl, Bella!" Kian said.

"You already are one-" I was cut off by my phone blasting Fall by Justin Bieber.

I answer it already knowing it was my mom saying, "Waddup Mama!"

"Hey sweetie, what are you up to?" she says.

"Doing Kian and Jc's makeup for a video, watcha want?" I say looking at Jc laughing at something Kian was doing. Of course like always!

"Well since I really didn't give you anything for your birthday last month, I went online and bought you two tickets to The Honeymoon Tour and two meet and greet passes for next week!" My mom says excitedly.

I stood up and screamed into the phone, "OH MY GOD WHAT?! ARIANA TICKETS HOLY SHIT MOM!"

Right now I am running around the whole house screaming my head off. If you haven't noticed I love Ariana, and Justin Bieber. I would love to his concert but, that boy and his "soons" has stopped any beliebers to going to his concert.

"MOM THANK YOU SO MUCH I OWE YOU MY LIFE!" I scream into the phone.

"Haha, a leg and arm will do. Well honey, I gotta go pick up your sister from camp, I already emailed you your tickets so don't worry love you," she says.

"Love you too," I say with still a huge smile on my face.

I walk back into the living room to see Kian and Jc putting on the makeup by themselves. Oh my god they are messing up my makeup.

"And what do you fucktards thing your doing?" I say playfully mad.

"Uhhhhh-" Kian says trying to think of something.

"We were doing it ourselves since you were to busy on the phone. We are finished now," Jc say trying to be innocent.

"Okay well," I look into the camera JJ(Joseph their camera person/friend) was holding "make sure to give this video a shigget!" I then go close to the camera and give the camera a kiss.

"You guys better be glad you didn't mess up my makeup," I say snatching the makeup from the floor. While I was walking to the hallway into my room I heard a yell.

"And how are we gonna get this stuff off our faces? Jc asked/screamed.

"Scrub.Hard." I say smiling as nicely as I can then walk in my room.

You may be wondering, why is she so rude to them? Why does she live in a house with 3 boys?

Well I'm Anabella Sophia Brooks, I'm 19 and don't give a fuck about anything anyone says. I've been friends with Kian for forever and we met Jc when O2L began. That is why we are so close and I can be so rude, but I love them so much!

When I entered my room I changed into some nike shorts and a tanktop. I plopped on my bed and opened my Mac to go onto Skype. I was gonna Skype my best internet friend Alexrandra, she lives in another country but we are so close.

She answers and says, "Hey Bella,"
while dragging the 'a'.

"Hi Alex, guess what?" I say

"You had a threesome with Kian and Jc?"

"No, better!"

"Woah better! Hmmm, well maybe? Nope not that. Okay I give up."

"Well I'm going to see and meet Ariana in a week." I say smirking.

"Oh my gosh, you lucky!"

"I know, I know"

We talked for a little while more then I ended it and went to the kitchen to grab me a drink.

While I was in the pantry getting more food than I should I felt something brush against my leg. I look down to see Jc's cat Vega, I pick her up and hold her.

Seconds later Jc walks into the kitchen whispering, "Vega."

"Looking for someone?" I ask smiling and hold her to his face.

"Thanks Ana, she just dashed out of the room and i don't know where she went," he says while grabbing Vega.

We both sit at the bar table we have and I am eating my fruit snacks.

"Hey! Can I have some?" Jc asks.

"Sure," I say nicely.

"Woah, why why are you being-wait nevermind lets just not question it," he mumbles to himself.

I gesture him to put his hand out and he does. Then I place 10 orange and yellow gummies, him knowing I hate those, and so does he.

"I knew you weren't gonna be nice," Jc says like he saw it coming.

"Hehe, okay well night Jc love you!" I say while kissing his cheek.

"Night Ana, love you too," he says while sighing.

I giggle and walk downstairs to Kian's room. I open it to see him in just his underwear and his back towards me.

"Night Kian, love you!" I say while smiling.

He turns around and walks towards me and kisses me on the cheek and says,
"Night Bella, sleep well"

I smile and walk out and close the door on the way out. I head upstairs to my room and jump into my warm bed. I pull my Justin Bieber blanket up and have sweet dreams knowing I'll get to meet Ariana.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: So this is the first chapter!!
I hope you liked it:)
I stayed up for 3 hours thinking that I should write a story and now I am!