Leah looked at her, a soft smile playing on her lips. "How many kids do you want?" she asked.

Mia pondered for a moment before answering, "Like two to four, not too many." Leah simply nodded, taking in Mia's response.

"So, is that a yes?" Mia asked, her voice tinged with excitement. "You'll give me all four of them?"

Leah met Mia's gaze, a playful glint in her eyes. "Make me your wife, and we'll see," she responded, a teasing tone in her voice. Mia nodded.

"Well, I'm exhausted. School has been kicking my ass," Leah yawned.

"It's all worth it at the end" Mia shrugged.

"I know," she said. "I can't wait to finally become a nurse."

"Yep" Mia responded. "I can't wait to tell people that my wife's a nurse," she said, making Leah's smile widen.

"I love you so much, you know," Leah expressed.

"I love you too," Mia replied, before Leah leaned in and gently pecked her lips, sealing their love in a tender moment.

2:34 pm

Ethan Lord

Mia, found herself stranded in the midst of Ethan Lord. Her eyes scanning the myriad of rings on display, in search for the perfect ring, so she could pop the question to Leah. But as she looked around, the store seemed to be bursting at the seams with variety of rings, each one more beautiful than the last. Mia indecisive, she tried to narrow down her choices but couldn't.

Just as Mia was starting to feel discouraged, a jeweler noticed her distress and approached her with a warm smile.

"Welcome to Ethan Lord, would you like some help?" the jeweler asked with a warm smile.

"Uh yes, please," Mia replied.

"What are you looking for?" the woman asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Uh an engagement ring," Mia responded.

"Oh, you've come to the right place," the jeweler exclaimed, her enthusiasm contagious. "Would you care to follow me?" she asked, gesturing towards a display filled with an array of wedding rings. Mia eagerly followed.

As they approached the display, the jeweler began to showcase the rings from their new collection. "We have these," she said, pointing to the sparkling beauties. "They are from our latest collection, and these five have been our top requests. They're also my personal favorites," she added.

Mia's gaze shifted from one ring to another, her mind overwhelmed by the choices before her. The collection reminded her of the ones Leah had shown her a couple of weeks ago.

"I'll take all five of 'em, she'll choose which one she wants," Mia declared, determined to make sure Leah found the perfect ring. Mia thought that if Leah didn't like any of them, she could always take her to find the one she truly desired.

"Are you sure?" The woman asked, her surprise evident in her voice. It wasn't every day that someone bought an entire collection of rings.

"Yes," Mia responded.

The woman carefully placed all five rings in their respective boxes after Mia completed the payment. Once everything was settled, Mia walked out of the establishment and headed to the parking lot. Just as she reached her car, she heard her phone ringing. Without thinking twice, she quickly grabbed her phone and answered, not bothering to check the caller ID.