Chapter 106 The cusp of the storm

Начните с самого начала

Wan Xiangxiang was suddenly pushed to the forefront.

Even Shen Jichen, who has always had an excellent reputation, has also been questioned by some people.

Wan Xiangxiang is a person who doesn't like to visit forums. He really doesn't know about this!

After Wan Xiangxiang finished making the fifth-level mecha for Mu Qing, he was no longer as desperate as Saburo at first. He usually went with Mu Qing to train in the gravity room, and he also went to the mecha battle! Then he found out! He doesn't even have a mecha himself!

Wan Xiangxiang later took out a lot of crystal coins to practice with Mu Qing. Now he only has five digits of crystal coins left in his account, and he wants to gather the materials for a level five supernatural mecha. It's really not easy...

Super-powered mechas are generally priced in crystal coins! An ordinary first-level mecha with special abilities can be sold for 500-5,000 crystal coins, which still depends on the various numerical values ​​of the mecha.

Level 2 mechas with special abilities can be sold for 8,000 to 20,000 crystal coins. If there are individual excellent mechas, the price may exceed this price.

Level three ranges from 20,000 to 50,000 crystal coins. The price of super-powered mechas in the first three levels is not expensive. At level four, the price changes greatly, basically fluctuating between 300,000 crystal coins and 2 million crystal coins.

The price of mechas above level five fluctuates greatly, and this needs to be evaluated from the various numerical values ​​of the mecha, the customization of weapons, and the reputation of the armorer.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to buy some level 4 materials to make a level 4 mecha in exchange for points! Then he uses points to exchange for materials. He is a class A student and can get a 40% discount when redeeming things in school! Of course, private student transactions do not have this discount. Although he really wanted to use his points to redeem school materials now, he didn't have dozens of points left after buying a house. These points are reserved for daily use in the library and mecha training room.

Wan Xiangxiang bought a lot of materials, and seeing that there was only a two-digit amount of crystal coins left, he was really a pauper now...

Wan Xiangxiang bought a total of five mecha materials: gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, and planned to make a five-element mecha.

With experience in making level 5 supernatural mechas, Wan Xiangxiang was not that strenuous to make level 4 supernatural mechas.

In order to spend more time with Mu Qing at night, Wan Xiangxiang could only make mechas during the day, so of course he skipped school again!

His behavior in this wing class was posted online by someone who was interested. The situation became more and more intense, and more and more people denounced him. One of the accounts named [Dalu Chaotian] reacted particularly violently. These things were exposed by him.

Three days later, Wan Xiangxiang finally climbed out of the mecha pile.

Wanxiangxiang focused on optimizing a certain aspect based on the attributes of the ability.

Metal super-powered mecha: It has the characteristics of rigidity. Wan Xiangxiang has deepened the optimization of this characteristic and spent a lot of effort on the mecha materials to make it hard yet flexible.

Wood-type supernatural mecha: It has the characteristic of upward growth. To grow trees, energy is indispensable. Wanxiangxiang has done special processing on the energy drive, so that the mecha can use the least energy to spawn plants.

Water attribute mecha: It has free-flowing characteristics and focuses on flexibility.

Fire attribute mecha: The attack power is relatively strong. Wanxiangxiang focuses on the attack power and speed of the mecha in its design.

Earth attribute mecha: It has the characteristics of stability and stability. In this regard, Wanxiangxiang has focused on optimizing its defense.

Wan Xiangxiang designed several sets of dual-mecha combination skills based on the characteristics of several mechas, and also wrote down the methods of using the skills on the instructions.

These mechas also designed a combined skill for five mechas. This skill can only be used once, and the mecha will be scrapped after that. However, if this skill is not used, the mecha will not have any problems.

The mecha is not equipped with weapons, it can be said to be bare metal! Because he wasn't sure what kind of weapon the user would be good at, Wan Xiangxiang simply didn't design it.

Finally, each mecha is equipped with a new level four energy panel, which is bundled and not sold separately.

After the production was completed, Wan Xiangxiang used the space button to load several mechas into it and went to the exchange area of ​​the school.

Wan Xiangxiang originally wanted to redeem points directly to the school. Unexpectedly, the academy's exchange system was too rigid. The number of points exchanged for a fourth-level mecha was only 5,000. Wan Xiangxiang introduced himself to the teacher in charge. He is a mecha, but this teacher looks like he is out of touch.

This teacher has seen many students like Wan Xiangxiang who boast about themselves, and he is not moved at all!

Wan Xiangxiang left in anger. Wan Xiangxiang didn't know it, but someone recorded the scene of him throwing away his sleeves and walking away.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com