- 11 -

"Your entry has been confirmed, you may go ahead." They spoke, I nodded and opened the door to the room.

There she was, Lee Sookyung, my mother...

"Hello..." I said in a monotonous voice, a bit dry, barely any emotion.

She looked at me with the same gaze, it was always so...cold...

"Have you come...to talk about that story again?" She asked, a sly smile on her face.

...

"No, something else." I smiled, expressing a different opinion for the first time against her.

She had looked surprised for a brief moment, but smiled.

"It seems you're doing well, then." Was all she said to respond, I thought there would be a bit more of a reaction, but I guess not...that's how she was after all.

I began talking, about yesterday.

How...the story had been updated, the experience I had.

She listened, not speaking a word, it was strange.

She smiled, made a chuckle.

Her expressions made the discussion much more lively, I hated it, but...I also...

"And then I had another strange dream after the party." I finshed, my mother, looked at me with her poker face.

I couldn't really tell what she was feeling, nor did I know if she was acting.

"...It seems...I still don't know much about you after all."

What?