Chapter 25- Rescue

Half way into the forest we were met by a wide eyed Bane, She by his side. 
"You're here? You came back?" he asked.
I nodded and hugged the centaurs waist. He put his arms around me and I broke apart from him after the length of a friendly hug. Bane looked at the people behind me and nodded to them.
"Kliff has been preparing for your arrival," grinned Bane, "he will be over joyed when he sees you."
"Then what are we waiting for?" I laughed.
 We began to walk deeper into the forest, none of us speaking. After a time I felt a presence at our sides. I looked to my right to find Toffee, my Thestral, keeping pace with me a few trees away. On all our sides Thestrals marched onwards with us, deeper into the forest. Eventually the trees gave way to the clearing that I knew from my stay here, but it was different. It wasn't as bustling and joyous as I remember, it seemed grim with an impending doom above it. Bane must have seen a change in my face and looked about.
"Yes, I noticed the change also," he said softly.
I shivered and we went into the settlement, the Thestrals melting back into the forest, all save Toffee who walked by my side loyally. I patted his neck and he let out a ghostly whinny.
Bane guided us to Kliff's shelter, where he was waiting in the doorway, smiling softly.
"Caramella Wincroft," he said, "I was beginning to think you were a figment of my imagination."
I opened my arms and said "Something as amazing as me? I doubt it."
He laughed and glanced over all of those assembled there, the leaders and the handful of prefects.
"It seems you have brought an army," he said softly.
"If you could call our numbers an army," I said in response.
He shook his head, smiling still.
"Bring all of your followers here, we have room and food for all," he said, "Bane, see to it."

I stood by the lake as the sun rose, the sun glinting off of my golden fur. I closed my eyes, feeling its rays warm me. Just a few days now. My army was armed and they were preparing for war. I just had a few more to gather now.
Pisica broke the line of trees behind me, coming to my side.
"Are you prepared?" I asked him.
Pisica nodded once and I smiled down to him.
"Climb onto my back and hold onto my antlers," I instructed him.
Pisica did as I bid, waiting for what was going to happen. I turned and began to run along the shore line, spreading my wings wide, taking off into the air.
"Vidre non," I whispered, rendering us invisible.
I flew up into the air, Pisica nervously trying to hold onto my antlers. I flew low ans swiftly, trying not to jolt him too much as we headed to Hogsmeade. I landed on the outskirts and padded softly into the village, looking around carefully for threats, even though we were invisible. Pisica jumped down thankful to be on solid ground again. I reduced my size to his size and brought myself back into view, retracting my wings and antlers. 
"Are you sure they'll be here?" asked Pisica.
"I'm certain," I mewed back softly.
We walked to the centre of the village, hopping up onto a bench and looking around us calmly.
"Come out, fellow cats," I called as loud as I dared, "it is I, Rellas, I have returned."
A couple of cats peered out from doorways at me and Pisica, nervous at seeing such a large foreign cat and a golden one.
"Don't be affraid, it's me, Rellas," I called again.
One of the cats darted away and the other came towards us slowly. It came and sat near the bench, looking up at us. Then the other cat returned, Crookshanks on his heels.
"Rellas!" he cried out, "You have returned!"
"I have," I replied, "and I have brought allies. This is Pisica."
Crookshanks hopped up onto the bench and looked Pisica over carefully.
"Hello, friend," he said, "I am Crookshanks, leader of the Hogwarts and Hogsmeade cats."
"I have heard much about you," meowed Pisica, "I am Pisica, leader of the Romanian cats."
"How many are you?" asked Crookshanks.
"I have twenty at my command, and you?"
"I have over a hundred adults in total, but as to whether they will fight is another matter," said Crookshanks, "I don't wish to force them."
"They don't have to be forced," I said, "we just come with the hope that you and your fellows may join us in the coming battle."
Crookshanks no dded.
"I will speak with them," he responded, "but what can we do to help? We are small beasts in comparison to Hipogriffs and Thestrals."
I smiled.
"I have thought hard about it," I said, "and how would you like to become big cats, as big as lions and tigers?"
Crookshanks laughed and Pisica grinned.
"What a wondrous thing that would be!" said Crookshanks.
"A wonderous thing indeed," agreed Pisica.
"Then that is what I shall make you for the battle, if you would like to join us," I said.
"To fight along side the Powerful One? It would be my honor and my privilege," said Crookshanks, "I shall speak with the others."
"When you know, join our forces in the forest, we won't be hard to find."
Crookshanks nodded.
"Now you two had better go," he told us, "the humans will start to suspect."