Chapter 26

20 days, It had been 20 days since Taehyung and Jungkook started dating.

They used to think love was just a fairy tale, but then they met each other and realised it was real. They count themselves lucky for falling in love The light of love that has been ignited between them can never be quenched.

They have touched each other's lives in such a way that no one else has ever done. Every time they see each other, their heart skips a beat. Like it's trying to tell them something... Something like They are in love with each other.

Every time They are with each other, They feel like they are exactly where they are meant to be. Their love gives them faith to believe in each other. Every time they are with each other, their heart feels full and they can't stop smiling. They have been trying to find the right words to tell each other how they feel, but failing every time cause words were less and feelings were more... They know they've only been together for a short time, but they can't help the way they feel.

Every day started bringing joy to them... Love that was blooming between them, the pull they felt towards each other, There was no control they had over their hearts, it kept getting pulled towards other one's. They had learned to live a little more by falling in love. The feeling of love was euphoric for them.

The relationship between Taehyung and Jungkook has changed a little too much.

If we compare, Nowadays Jungkook is shyer near Taehyung. Of course, he used to get too before as well but back then he was able to hide it but now It had been hard can't blame him though. It was Taehyung who was being a meanie and always teasing him or intentionally flirting with him but To be Honest Jungkook liked that too and if he let this teasing and flirting aside, Taehyung was a total gentleman always being caring towards Him and Aera never missed to wish them sweet good nights at nights even when he needed to work the whole night because of emergencies in the office never got angry when Aera complaints him for not coming to meet her let aside being angry he showers her with lots of sorries and as little one can't be angry at her Dada for long instantly forgives him.

Now after one week of working like a machine, Taehyung had completed his important project and had promised Aera to spend the whole day with her and Jungkook.

With Jungkook

Jungkook had taken a day off too because Aera wanted OK not only because Aera wanted but also because he knew how hectic the past week was for Elder so he wanted Taehyung to have some time for himself and to ensure that he took leave. Last week they only got to meet once because Taehyung was busy with his schedule.

Time - 12:15

Aera was watching TV while waiting for her dada. Jungkook was in the kitchen arranging groceries thats when he heard the doorbell ringing he untied the knots of his apron and after taking it off he went to open the door.

Opening the door he saw his gorgeously handsome boyfriend standing there in a White shirt with a waistcoat on it and black formal pant and coat that was elder holding on his left arm.

He smiled at the elder who returned it instantly "Welcome Hyung" said Jungkook.

"How are you bun?" Taehyung asked while stepping inside "I'm Good What about you and Eomma Appa?" Asked Jungkook While moving forward with Taehyung towards the living area 

"Eomma wants you to come home he said he misses you and Princess" Elder said while looking at Younger.

"Ohh~ I will go there," said Jungkook looking back at him.

"Yeah-" They reached the living area and Taehyung started but got cut off by Aera who was running towards them while shouting "Dada~"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung moved their attention towards the little one. When Aera was close enough Taehyung picked her up in his arms.