1.1

Chapter One
"And How They Met"

The day was close to it's end. Tomorrow  just happened to be Niklaus Channing's first day of work as a busboy. He stood wide awake on the tube. He hadn't slept as he stood guarding his baby sister. "Standing clear of the closing doors." The driver announced. Just as the tube began to move a brunette woman fell forward. Her lips collide with Niklaus'. "Well, I can cross that off my bucket list." She smiles as Niklaus stands still in shock.

Only then did the brunette notice a familiar blonde. "Hey." She tapped the blonde. Who pulled out a Taser. "I have a taser!" Before shocking the brunette. "Caroline!" Niklaus exclaimed and rushed over, catching the brunette before she hit the floor. "I've got you." The woman held onto him as tight as she could. Caroline stood up. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think it would hurt so much. It's pink." She apologized.

The other woman stood up. Niklaus kept his arm around her in case she fell. "It didn't feel pink." The woman groaned. "I didn't know it was you. I thought I was being rapped." The brunette turned herself causing the side of her face to nuzzle into Niklaus' chest. "That's not what rape feels like!" The brunette shouted.

Niklaus felt a new feeling in his stomach. The woman in his arms made his heart beat faster. It almost felt like what his sister explained to be the feeling of love. "Did you sleep on the subway?" The brunette asked lifting her head. "I had nowhere else to go. I felt to afraid to sleep outside on the street." Caroline sighed putting the taser away. She took notice of the way her big brother was acting towards her coworker.

"Get your stuff. I'll take you to my place. But hurry. I have to be in the city in thirty minutes." The brunette ordered. Caroline immediately took her suitcase as Niklaus picked up his duffle bag and backpack. "Max this is my brother, Niklaus. Nik this is my coworker, Max." Caroline smiled before the doors opened. People pilled out. "It's lovely to meet you Моя любовь." Max's cheeks immediately glowed red.

"It's nice to meet you too." The three rushed to Max's apartment. With Niklaus trailing behind due to carrying his bags and now Caroline's suitcase. He got to the apartment just before Max left. "I'm going to work. I'll see you later." She smiled and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "See you later, Моя любовь." He smiles putting his bags onto the couch. Max leaves causing Caroline to squeal. "You like her! Niki's in love!" She cheers before hugging her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Caroline. When will Max be h-." Niklaus walked out of the bathroom. He notices a topless man dangerously close to his baby sister. "Step away, Свинья." Niklaus almost growled. Caroline immediately moved to stand behind her brother. "Sorry man. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I'm Robbie" The man put his hands up.

"I'm her brother. Her very angry brother." Caroline put her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to keep him calm. "Sorry again man." Robbie walked away. Niklaus turned to check over his sister. "I'm okay Большой брат." She smiled. Niklaus kissed her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niklaus walked into the cafe. "Hey, Niklaus." Max smiled. Niklaus walked over to the counter. "Hey, Max. I'm sorry about Robbie." He crossed his arms. Looked down slightly to look at her. "Yeah, it's whatever." She shrugged her shoulders. "If you ever need to talk to someone. I'm he-." He was cut off by her lips connecting with his once again. He immediately moved his lips with hers.

But he pulled away. "I'm sorry. Did I read this wrong?" She looked so sad it broke his heart. "It's not that. You and Robbie just broke up and-." She cut him off once again with her lips. "I like you. Niklaus. A lot more than Robbie." She whispered as her lips pulled back. Niklaus grabbed her hips pulling her closer to him before smashing their lips together to move in perfect harmony.