You Came Back

The castle was once again loud but now with celebration for the white walkers were gone once and for all. I tried to join in but I couldn't, the thought of Melisandre was still with me no matter how hard I tried to forget her. I drank more and more to try to force the thoughts away but all it did was make my head spin. I left the table to get some air but this unfortunately did not help matters whatsoever. I lunged forward to a nearby bush and threw up violently.

Groaning I stood up to go back inside. The upside to throwing up was now my vision had cleared immensely. I made my way back to the grand hall and got myself some water to rinse my mouth. Now all I wanted to do was sleep so I grabbed a pastry and began to walk to my chambers.

I reached my door and was ready to collapse into the thick furs of my bed but stopped when I saw someone perched on the edge. I couldn't believe it...

Melisandre was here, very much alive and as beautiful as ever. But how?

"What, how? I don't understand." I started to stammer but she put a finger to her lips and shushed me. She rose and came to me.

"This is very strange I know. I thought I was ready to die but you were right. Happiness was waiting for me somewhere and I found it in you." Melisandre stroked my hair and I leant into her hand, unable to believe if she was real or a hallucination.

"The Lord of light saw you and instead of aging centuries when I removed my necklace I remained the same. After looking into the flames once more I know his true purpose for me now. He kept me here to be with you my darling."

I flung myself into her arms and held her tight. She was real, as real as she always had been. Pulling away she placed a hand on both my cheeks and leant in close. Her breath was warm on my face as she moved closer still. She was mortal, the Lord of light had let her live the rest of her days as a human.

Melisandre's lips touched mine and we shared a slow and meaningful kiss. She pulled me towards my bed and pushed me down onto it. I paused, realising what was going to happen now. I'd never slept with anyone before but I felt so relaxed with Melisandre. This was right, she was right.

She sat on my lap and kissed me again, this time deeper. As our lips moved together, our breath got faster and heavier. The room was suddenly hot with passion, sweat building on our skin. Melisandre sat up straight to untie her dress. I sat frozen as she slowly let the material fall away, revealing her chest. She took one of my hands and ran it down one of her breasts, it was firm and swollen with arousal, her nipple hardening further at my touch.

I rose off the bed with her legs still wrapped around my hips and kissed the skin along her shoulder and up her neck. A small moan came from her lips as my lips moved over her neck again and again. I laid her down on her back so I could undress. I fumbled with the buttons of my shirt with trembling fingers, pulling it over my head to throw aside. I yanked off my shoes and trousers which went to the floor with my shirt.

Melisandre smiled up at me and pulled me down onto her body, kissing my neck now. Ecstasy filled every ounce of my being as I ran my hands all over the her incredible body. One of her hands snaked up my abdomen and starting massaging my right breast while the other tangled in my hair, holding me close as we kissed passionately.

I felt the swelling between my legs growing more every second and my lips becoming warmer and wetter. Melisandre rolled over and on top of me planted soft kisses down my neck and chest, I couldn't help but close my eyes and moan as her mouth moved further down my body.

"This is your first time? I feel you shaking, are you scared my love?"

I opened my eyes to look at her stunning face, I shook my head. "I've never met anyone in my life that I wanted to do this with" I gave her a smile and felt my face flush. "I'm scared of not doing it right and disappointing you."

Melisandre took both my hands in her's and bent down to kiss me. "You could never." She breathed in between kisses.

"It's your first time too isn't it? With a woman I mean?"

"Yes" She grinned and continued "If I'm honest I've never had sex out of love, only for pleasure."

I sat up and wrapped my arms round her waist and pulled her so we were skin to skin. "Well I hope I you experience both of those things tonight."

As we embraced, her long curls fell around us like a silky red curtain. Her hips rotated on mine, her womanhood brushing my own. I felt tingles running through me as she grinded harder, moaning into my open lips. I let my head fall back into the pillow as Melisandre used a hand to stroke down my stomach and then up my inner thigh, it felt heavenly.

My vagina pulsed as her hand moved closer and closer to it until her fingers met my wet folds. I let out a gaspy moan as I felt two of her fingers slide inside me. She used her thumb to rub circles on erect clitoris, giving me a sexy grin. As she pushed her fingers in and out and I shut my eyes and fell into the most blissful utopia. I had my hands on her thighs and felt my nails digging into the skin as my walls clenched around her fingers.

I grasped her wrist to stop her so I could speak, even though breathless with excitement. "Wait, stop... Let me... Let me pleasure you too."

Melisandre smiled and tutted "My sweet girl you already are. Feeling how wet you are for me is more than enough."

Even so, I sat up and flipped her onto her back. I frantically kissed her entire chest and belly causing her legs to tremble slightly. I made my way down until my face was between her legs. I caressed up inner thigh with my lips and tongue. I looked up at Melisandre's face and could see her head bent back, eyes closed and moaning deeply.

I sucked the skin of her thigh leaving a red mark before licking all around her crotch. Melisandre placed a hand gently in my hair and stroked as I teased her genitals with my tongue. She was certainly right about being pleasured by watching me lose my mind over her masturbating me. Her lips were a deep red and shiny with fluid, they were just as swollen as mine.

Smiling to myself I moved my mouth into her hot folds, and then I poked my tongue in. Melisandre gave a huge moan and I could see her biting her lip in sexual euphoria. I smiled more at the effect I was having on her and licked in circles through the wetness. Her back kept arching off the bed as she got closer to reaching her climax.

I pulled away and laid down on top of her, her breathing hard and heavy beneath me. I plunged my fingers into her body and starting rubbing her gspot, kissing her deeply once again. She moaned again and again into my kisses until they starting getting high pitched. She was getting close.

I moved back to her breasts and licked her sensitive nipples round in circles. Her vagina squeezed round my fingers and her legs jerked before she let out her loadest moan yet. Melisandre's body seized and she came onto my hand, more wetness gushing out of her now. Her back rose off the bed again as she had her orgasm before slumping down again, completely out of breath.

She pulled me to her and rolled on top of me and pushed her hips on mine, our public bones against each other's. My orgasm was building hard and fast as she moved faster, kissing my neck and whispering sweet things into my ear. I came and moaned into her lips. I had experienced this before but only from my own hand, this was a moment I would never forget.

Melisandre got off me we laid there side by side trying to get our breaths back. She took my hand in her's and smiled at me, resting her head on my shoulder. And with one final kiss, she fell asleep, the same way I had on her shoulder last night.