SV personal

○●○
Personal for LA_lupita
Lol sorry you had to wait so long but the wait is officially over! Enjoy ;)
●○●

Its been a looooong day. Your boss has been really mean to you because they came out of a relationship, and you had to take it like a man. You'd been warned by her assistant, but you didn't think it was going to be that bad.

Who cares, it's over.

Now you just need a calming tea. Luckily for you, there was a Starbucks in your building, and there seems to be a cute new employee working there.

You walked in to see the cute employee taking somebody else's order at the cash register. You felt like a high schooler again fanning yourself because you were finally going to talk to him. Even if it was to order tea.

When it was you, his smile was even more perfect up close. You wanted to get closer but had to remind yourself to be normal.

"Hi, what can I get ya?"

"Iced Green Tea with sweetner, please."

"Name?"

"Lupita."

"All right, Lupita. Your order will be down the counter to the left of you." He winked at you as you walked away. That was wierd. You didn't see him do that to the other girls, or guys for that instance.

"Lupita, I have your iced green tea with sweetner."

You picked up your drink off the counter, and as you were leaving the store you swore to God you saw him wink at you again!

You drove home, and when you got home you plopped yourself on the couch and lazily drank the rest of your tea. You were examining the cup while a commercial was playing, and you saw a lot more than your name on the cup.

Meet me @ the Bare Burger near here at 7 if you're intrested in a date.

Oh crap. What time was it?! 6. Okay. Good. Just enough time for hair makeup and a shower. Thank God Bare Burger is casual.

You put on your favorite dark blue jeans, rolled the cuffs three times on each side, put on your white converse and a plain classic T-Shirt.

When you arrived, sure enough you saw him sitting there sighing in relief. You walked toward him and sat down.

"Im so glad you came."

"Is this a joke?" You were suprised that was the first thing you said, but you felt it was necessary.

"What? No. I really thought you were cute. I've seen you walking around and I couldn't help but stare at you."

You felt yourself blushing.

The rest of the date, you were suprised you had such a good time. You never stopped laughing and found out how much you had in common.

When you realized the date was over, you also realized you wanted more.

"Would you like to continue the date at my apartment?"

He nodded, and you walked to your apartment, a ten minute walk, but you got to know him even better.

When you got to the apartment, you went to the couch and put on Netflix after learning that you both loved the TV show Lost.

After ten minutes into the episode, you turned to Sal and leaned in, and kissed him. Your tongues danced across each others lips, and you parted your lips and l Sal's tongue dove in. He took off your shirt and pants, you took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt.

You teasingly pulled down his zipper and took off his jeans.

Sal took of your bra and started massaging your breast, making you moan with pleasure. You felt yourself get even wetter than you already were.

"Please, Sal. Just get in me." You whispered inbetween the kisses.

"Not yet, baby. I have to make sure your ready."

He then teasingly pulled down your panties exposing your wetness for him.

"Your so wet baby. Is this from me?"

You only moaned, but Sal wanted to hear an answer. He slapped your bum and made you realize he wanted an answer.

"You did, Sal."

Without warning, he plunged his two fingers into you, thrusting in and out. The pleasure was over whelming, and you could barely moan you were so weak.

"Yes Sal, oh, fuck yes."

He thrusted in and out going over your g-spot and you felt you were going overboard.

"Im gonna cum" you warned him.

He then stopped.

"Whyd you stop?"

You didn't even realize it, but with his free hand he took off his boxers.

Your legs were already open from him fingering you, so he slammed into you, thrusting in and out.

You hoped he had on a condom, but you didn't care from all the pleasure he was giving you.

He held onto your hips with his hands, and thrusted harder, and you felt his warm fluid fill you. Soon after, you cummed on his dick, you both screamed each other's names after your orgasms.

You got dressed again in your bra and panties; him in his boxers and finished your episode of Lost.

●○●
Sorry it's kind of short... I'm really busy rn but I felt guilty for not updating. Please give me feedback!! And share ;)
○●○