Prologue: Lights, Cameras, Valorant

In the shadowy recesses of clandestine warfare, where secrets danced with danger, a person who strived for challenge arose. It's mission? To unveil the enigmatic heart of a hidden Valorant Protocol HQ—an impenetrable bastion of classified operations, covert missions, and classified agendas. It's weapon of choice? The unblinking gaze of its cameras, wielded not by seasoned spies, but by an eclectic ensemble of souls who sought to unravel the enigma of one of the military's most guarded strongholds.

Within the reinforced walls of their impregnable base, the agents went about their training and missions with the precision of a well-oiled machine. But today, a subtle shift in the air hinted at the unexpected. Brimstone, the commander, summoned the entire team to the imposing main briefing room.

"Is it on?" Brim said to the camera. "It's on? Good."

Brimstone, a man of gravitas with a voice that commanded respect, stood at the front of the room. His presence alone was enough to draw the undivided attention of the agents who gathered, their curiosity piqued.

"Look alive people! Today I've assigned someone to be our documentary, someone who desires to capture the essence of our work and the formidable challenges we, as agents of the Valorant Protocol, confront daily."

A palpable murmur of astonishment rippled through the room as agents exchanged discreet glances, the unexpectedness of the announcement settling in.

(Y/n), the most recent addition to the rank, leaned in and whispered to Sage, the team's enigmatic healer, "This is wholly unexpected."

Sage, with a knowing nod, replied in hushed tones, "Unexpected, true. But I believe there is a valid reason for this. After all, this contains about our secrets, our missions, everything out there for the world to see."

 "You can say that again. It feels a bit... exposing, doesn't it? " (Y/n) speaks with concern.

"True, the exposure is a concern." Sage feels (Y/n)'s concern as it also aligns with her.

"The last time I felt this expose was when I forgot to use my underwear during a mission. Let me tell you something, as I run away from the enemy, there is something in me that tries to run away as well. Swinging left and right, going into a full round like a heli propeller" He finished with a chuckle, he couldn't help to smile at his remark.

Sage could only sigh, (Y/n)'s childish behavior might be the end of her someday. "Aside from you unappropriated remarked. Yet, it may serve a higher purpose. The world should understand the sacrifices we make to safeguard it." Sage replied, her eyes reflecting wisdom beyond her years.

(Y/n) hums, "Maybe you're right."

"Brimstone's decision was not made lightly. He believes in the power of knowledge." She adds.

(Y/n) looking back at Brimstone, who continued to address the team with unwavering determination "Come to think of it, the old man always knows what's best for the team."

A hint of a smile on Sage's lips, "Indeed, he is. Brimstone has seen more than his share of battles and challenges. We're fortunate to have him as our commander."

Brimstone continued, his deep baritone carrying his conviction, "This situation may seem unorthodox, but I've assented to it. This documentary crew shall shadow us, chronicling our daily lives, our relentless training, and our perilous missions in the coming weeks."

Agents began to voice their opinions, some registering intrigue, while others exhibited concern. Killjoy, the resident techno-prodigy, raised her hand inquiringly, "Hold on, are we talking reality TV here?"

Brimstone, a man of wisdom, clarified, "Not precisely, Killjoy. It is a documentary, a testament aimed at unveiling the authenticity of our work."

"What we do here is not something for everyone to see. But when things go south, I want people to know the truth. The real truth, from the first-hand source. The reason why we fight. The reason why we exist." He continued.

Sova, interjected, "Documentaries wield profound potential. They serve as conduits of enlightenment and edification."

Omen, couldn't help but add a touch of wry humor, "So, we shall become luminaries, shall we?"

Brimstone, unfazed, clarified, "In a sense, Omen. But remember, the limelight remains fixed upon our mission and the relentless endeavor to safeguard the world. We shall retain control over what revelations are disseminated."

Jett, ever the spirited one, chimed in with enthusiasm, "Perhaps we'll gain devoted fan clubs!"

Phoenix, a beacon of fiery optimism, couldn't resist a grin as he added, "Or perhaps action figures in our likeness!"

"I don't think so. The documentary serves as our backup plan if something in the future happens. If someone tries to bend the truth. This video will be publicly released if only and only if the situation is so dire that we don't have any choice but to release it." Brim gave the two explanations.

(Y/n), who had been initially taken aback, began to discern the potential constructive impact of this documentary venture. His smile widened as he voiced his newfound enthusiasm, "If it helps show the world the work we do, and how awesome I was, then count me in."

Sage, nodded with sagely agreement, "I concur with the part of showing the world what we do. This venture is an opportunity to illuminate the world about our mission and the profound sacrifices we willingly endure."

With each agent echoing their commitment, Brimstone concluded, "That's the spirit. We will ensure that the documentary abides by our stringent security protocols and safeguards mission confidentiality. This documentary could emerge as a potent weapon in our ongoing battle against the Radiants."

And so, as the documentary entered their clandestine world, the Protocol team embraced the opportunity to unveil their realm and the undaunted mission they undertook to protect humanity. With a blend of curiosity and unyielding determination, they readied themselves to unveil their experiences and tribulations, with the hope that their tale would awaken the world to the looming threat and the imperative work they undertook to thwart it.