Chapter 335 Xu Yao's plan

Comenzar desde el principio

  "Have you found the resources suitable for me to advance to level seven?" Feng Yinglang was very happy as he took the space ring.

  "Well, I found it. My father helped me get it."

  "That's good." Smiling, Feng Yinglang put away the space ring.

  "Xiao Bai, Xiao Jin, I haven't found a suitable opportunity for you to advance to level seven. So, you two have to wait a little longer!" At this point, Shen Xuyao was also helpless. Advancing to level seven is a big deal. Without a good opportunity, Shen Xuyao would not be able to let Xiaobai and Xiaojin retreat rashly.

  "Oh, when will it be my turn?" At this point, Xiao Jin sighed.

  "Brother, it's okay. The three children are going into seclusion, and I just happen to be protecting them." Although Xiaobai was a little disappointed about this, he didn't care. As long as my daughter can improve her strength, her current strength is enough for the time being.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. He took out two bags of spirit stones and gave them to Xiaobai and Xiaojin. "These are for you two to practice. Later, I will go to the Machinery City to practice."

  Hearing this, the two nodded and put away the spirit stones given by Shen Xuyao.

  …………………………………………

  A few days later, the three children and Feng Yinglang were in seclusion, and Shen Xuyao and Shen Yao proposed to go to the Machinery City.

"Are you going to Mechanical City? Do you have enough spiritual stones?"

  "Father, don't worry. My son has earned a lot of spiritual stones from selling potions in the past five years. The spiritual stones are enough."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao nodded. "That's good, you can go if you want!"

  "Brother, do you want to go to Machinery City? I thought that brother didn't like to go to a training place like Machinery City?" Shen Xuyao suddenly asked to go to Machinery City, which surprised Shen Chenyue.

  "I didn't go to Machinery City in the past five years because I wanted to prepare opportunities for my three children. I wanted to earn spiritual stones. Now that the children are in seclusion, it's time for me to continue practicing."

  Hearing what her elder brother said, Shen Chenyue nodded. "Big brother always has his own plans."

  "Xiaoyue, what you need to do most now is to consolidate your strength. Why don't you go to Machinery City with your elder brother!" After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao decided to go with his sister.

  "No need, brother. I am level six and you are level seven. We can't use a secret room." At this point, Shen Chenyue was a little depressed. It would be great if she was level seven. She could go to the Machinery City to practice with her brother. Body.

  "Xiaoyue, how about I go with you!" After thinking about it, Wang Zixuan immediately stood up and said that he wanted to go with the other party.

  Hearing this, Fang Qingyue frowned. "You can't do it. I'm not worried if you go."

  Looking at his complaining aunt, Wang Zixuan frowned helplessly. Aunt, have you not forgotten what happened before? Therefore, in the aunt's mind, he had a criminal record.

  "Otherwise, I'll go find the manager of the Mechanical City and adjust the mechanical beasts in the secret room. There are two sixth-level and two seventh-level mechanical beasts in one secret room. In this way, I, Xiaoyue and Xu Yao, the three of us Let’s go alone. Auntie, what do you think?”

  Looking at Wang Zixuan who was questioning her carefully, Fang Qingyue turned her head and looked at her husband. "Husband, what do you think?"

  Looking at his wife, Shen Yao nodded. "I think this is a good idea. Let the three of them go together so that they can take care of each other. If Xiaoyue goes alone! You should be worried again."

  "It's not that I don't worry about my daughter, I just don't worry about those dead boys with evil intentions. Maybe one day, they will suddenly run into my daughter's secret room and bully my daughter." At this point, Fang Qingyue snorted coldly. A sound.

  Facing his aunt's resentful gaze, Wang Zixuan touched his nose awkwardly. "Now that the three of us will go together, won't you feel relieved?"

  Hearing this, Fang Qingyue glanced at Wang Zixuan. "I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about Xu Yao. Only when Xu Yao takes care of Xiaoyue can I feel at ease."

  "Auntie, don't worry, I will also take care of Xiaoyue."

  Looking at Wang Zixuan who was speaking seriously, Fang Qingyue glared at him and said nothing.

  "Second brother, Xiaoyue, let's leave for Machinery City tomorrow!"

  "Okay, I'll make arrangements soon." Nodding, Wang Zixuan agreed.

  Fang Qingyue took her daughter's hand and looked at her daughter. "Xiaoyue, train hard. Your father and I have helped you raise the spiritual treasures to advance to the seventh level. When you stabilize your strength, we can retreat to advance to the seventh level."

  "Mom, don't worry, I will train hard."

  Looking at her daughter, Fang Qingyue was a little reluctant to let go. "If anything happens, just tell your elder brother and stop being bullied."

  "I know, mother." Nodding, Shen Chenyue said yes.

  ……………………………………………………

  The next day, Shen Xuyao and the other three went to the Machinery City together.

  The Mechanical City is a very suitable place for sixth-level and seventh-level soul pet masters to train. There are one hundred secret rooms in the Mechanical City, fifty sixth-level secret rooms, and fifty seventh-level secret rooms. Each secret room contains four A mechanical beast, the soul pet master exercises his fighting ability and body by fighting against the mechanical beast.

  Wang Zixuan took Shen Xuyao and his sister into a secret room. This secret room was very large, about 200 square meters. The secret room was divided into two parts by a red line. The south side is the combat area, which is used to fight the mechanical beasts, and the north side is the rest area, which is used for resting. As long as the soul pet master flies over the red line, the mechanical beast will remain still and will not attack again.

  When she came to the secret room and took a look, Shen Chenyue looked awkward. "Is this the secret room from before?"

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan smiled awkwardly. "I used to have 20 years of permissions. Now five years have passed and I still have 15 years of permissions. So, the manager arranged this place for me. If you don't like it, how about we change to another room?"

  Looking at Wang Zixuan, Shen Chenyue thought for a while. "Forget it, just stay here, it's troublesome to change."

  Hearing what Shen Chenyue said, Wang Zixuan nodded.

  "Xiaoyue, you come first. Big brother is watching from the side and will give you some pointers later."

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, Shen Chenyue nodded. "Okay, I'll go first."

  After hearing what the brother and sister said, Wang Zixuan immediately walked to the control console and pressed the switch. The floor of the fighting area opened, and a level six armored tiger slowly rose out of the pit and appeared in the fighting area.

  Showing his long sword, Shen Chenyue flew into the fighting area and fought with the black armored tiger.

  Standing in the rest area, Shen Xuyao stared at the battle between one man and one tiger very carefully.

  Even though the armored tiger's strength is only level six, the mechanical beast is different from the real monster beast in that it will not feel pain or be injured. Therefore, in this case, the soul pet master who fights against the mechanical beast will suffer relatively more.