Luckily there was this shy girl sitting right next to him who had a brain like no other student and got 100's in every single class.

He slowly stretched his neck and peeked at the problems she already solved.  She noticed but didn't really make a move.  She just continued working and basically let him cheat off her answers.

Once he got all of them (because the girl was fast), he looked left and right before pulling out one illegal material for school.

His cell phone.

He opened up his favorite video game and started playing with his sound off for the last three minutes left of class.

Only thirty seconds passed before he was interrupted.

Teacher: Clay put away that phone now.

Clay: Sorry miss.

He snuck it back in his pocket, but when the teacher looked back down to do her own work again, he smirked and pulled it out again.

This time two more minutes passed by (just a minute before the bell rang) that Clay was not caught.

Until...

Teacher: CLAY I'M ABOUT TO TAKE THAT PHONE AND SEND  IT TO THE MAIN OFFICE! 😡😡😡

Clay: 😨

The rest of the class: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

This time Clay put his phone away and didn't take it back out.

Grade 5
Language & Literature

Floyd was sitting at his desk with his head down, sobbing.

Why?

Two things.

One, even though he paid full attention in class, he was stuck on completing a short essay that counted as a project grade, worth 40%.

Two...
HE WAS GETTING BULLIED!?!? 😱😱😱

There was this one troll with medium purple skin, blue and green hair, and yellow pants sitting across from him calling him names.

I know, the bully is probably around Branch's age.  I just planned to have him bully Floyd.

The troll: I bet your nanny doesn't really like you too much. 😏

Floyd: She's not my nanny, she's my grandmother!  And she loves me and all my brothers! 🥺

The troll: Uh huh, sure.  Well then I guess your brothers wish you were never born—

Floyd: Creek could you just leave me alone and let me work on my essay!? 😢

Creek: Sure and you don't even know what to write in your essay I bet.

Floyd: I-