Chapter 322 Shen Minghui's Three Brothers and Sisters

Почніть із самого початку

  Standing among the crowd, the Wang brothers looked at each other and exchanged worried glances.

  "Second brother, the champion is more than two meters tall, with big arms and a round waist. It's not simple at first glance. Can Xu Yao do it?"

  Hearing his brother's message, Wang Zixuan frowned. "I don't know if he can do it? I didn't expect him to come to the ring behind our backs."

  "Is this guy desperate for his life? He is not a martial artist!"

  "It should be to stabilize strength. Fighting is also a way to stabilize strength. And it is the best way."

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming rolled his eyes. "Are you so desperate? After twenty or thirty years, your strength will naturally be stable!"

  "Who knows what he is thinking?" Shaking his head, Wang Zixuan didn't quite understand what the other party was thinking.

  "Why is he wearing a mask? Afraid of being recognized?"

  "Probably! If people knew that he was a spiritual speaker, no one would be willing to fight him." Shen Xuyao is the son of his cousin. If others knew that he was the son of the ninth elder and a spiritual speaker, who would be willing to fight him? Fight him? Who wouldn’t worry about offending their cousin?

  "That's right! This guy has a lot of tricks up his sleeve."

  Shen Xuyao played three games in a row here, and the opponents he chose were all at the early stage of level seven. After the fight, Shen Xuyao went home directly.

  The Wang brothers saw Shen Xuyao going back. He did not continue to follow the other party and left.

  …………………………

  The next day, Shen Xuyao just went out wearing a mask when he saw the Wang brothers who were also wearing masks. She was standing at the door of his house waiting for him!

  Seeing the two of them, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Second brother, third brother, are you looking for me?"

  "Yes, I want to go for a walk with my dear brother." Wang Zixuan said with a smile.

  "Okay, how about we three brothers go together to the ring area?"

  "Okay!" Nodding, the Wang brothers agreed.

  The three of them left Tianyao Mountain together and went directly to the arena area.

  From this day on, Shen Xuyao went to the ring in the morning and competed with the Wang brothers at home in the afternoon. In the evening, the Wang brothers often come to have dinner with him, and Shen Chenyue and Song Yuanhao also often come to have dinner.

  During the day, Shen Xuyao competed in the ring, competed with martial artists, and competed with the Wang brothers. At night, use the spirit word technique to refine the potion. Give the refined potion to Xiao Jin and Xiao Bai, and ask them to take it to the trading area and set up a stall to sell it. Due to limited strength, Shen Xuyao could only refine level six potions. In addition to potions, some level 5 magic weapons were also sold by Shen Xuyao. Those are the trophies obtained in the secret realm before. The sixth-level ones were sent to the auction, and the fifth-level ones were kept in hand. At this time, they happened to be sold together in exchange for spiritual stones.

  Shen Xuyao's small life was very regular and busy. He would leave early and come back late every day. He would be away from home during the day and come back at night to make potions and practice.

Time flies, and three months have passed in the blink of an eye. Shen Xuyao's life is still going round and round.

  On this day, brother and sister Shen Yu, Shen Minghui and Shen Die found Shen Chenyue.