18

M: I think you promised me a lot of sex, and we have Friday, Saturday and Sunday," he says as he approaches him.

D: I think so," he says as he pulls and kisses her.

Mer POV:

M: I missed you -she says as she brings him closer to her-

D: Me too -he says as he tries to lift her from the saddle-

M: Wait -she says as she pushes him away-

D: What?

M: I want something new

D: That

M: I want to do it here, not in bed

D: My parents are going to kill me

M: I don't care, it's okay if you don't want to -she says kissing him-

D: No, I want to -he whispered-

He leaned up and I leaned down. We started kissing. I sucked his lower lip and moved his legs. He was lying on the couch and I was on top of him. I untied his pants and he lifted my shirt above my head.

We broke the kiss and he untied my pants. I slid them down along with my panties. I slid his down with his boxers. I sat in front of his him and leaned towards his lips. I started kissing him lips and he took off my bra. I got up and slowly sat on his penis. I stood there for a second to get used to it. I moved up and down slowly. I put my hand on his chest for get the perfect position. I go faster as he put his hands on my waist to help me.

"Fuck Mer" growled as I go faster.

"Mmm you like that" I say.

"Mmmm" he says.

He started pushing hard inside me, spoiling my movements. I started rocking faster and sweating. I started to get tired quickly. I leaned over and went slower. I started kissing his lips.

"I miss you" I whispered.

He turned us around to be on top of him. He pushed fast inside me. He kept his movements and held my waist. The couch was moving and I was trying not to moan loudly, I was about to finish. I arched my back and moaned as all the tension was released. It was faster inside me.

"Fuck" he say and I raise my head to see him smiling like an idiot.

M: Idiot why are you smilinh -I said as he got out of me and we lay down on the couch-

D: Nothing I just miss this

M: I hear a but

D: No if's and but's

M: Okay, now let's go to bed, I'm sleepy

D: You know we're not going to sleep, right?

M: I know, but let me sleep for a while.

*2 hours later*

Mer POV:

I wake up and see that Derek is in the shower and I come up with something to surprise him, I go to the bathroom with as little noise as possible and I get into the shower when I am about to surprise him he turns around

D: Good try you need to practice more -he says, moving his eyebrows-

M: Shut up

He pulls my hip closer so that our bodies touch everywhere as his cock begins to move between us. I press delicate kisses all over Derek's chin as he runs his hands up and down gently squeezing my ass, making me moan.

"Derek" I moan softly pulling his hair, letting him kiss my neck.

"You are so beautiful" he murmurs. I hug his body as close to my body as I can and he lifts me up.