》ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ《

Começar do início

Without wasting any more second, Yeonjun hugged the supposed to be soul tightly and right he was, he could finally touch the younger.

Soobin threw an astonished look of disbelief to the male not expecting this sudden contact? What is he doing?

"It's called hug you stupid soul. Hug him back." Soobin flinched a little from the done and scolding tone of his nomeon. Feeling quite confused he extended his own hands copying the same gesture as the older male wrapping them around the mortal.

It feels.... calming for some reason.

Yeonjun on the other hand, felt like he achieved the whole world's most precious treasure right after hugging the younger one. He missed him so much it was getting difficult to hold himself back from expressing his feelings and acts of affection towards him. However, while hugging, yeonjun realized how cold was that of the soul's body. No trace of warmth in them.

The left side of the younger's chest felt void as no heartbeat was felt there, just pure silence. There was no comforting lullaby of the male's heartbeat nor it's rhythm's was heard.

"I-It feels good.... to hug you again.. I missed you a lot soobin." Soobin heard the whispering type voice of the older. He went completely silent as he glanced down at the male hugging him like he was the most precious thing in his life. Closing his eyes getting the full heavenly feeling.

The soul's mouth parted glancing at the elder male, as his cold and pale hands unconsciously started caressing the male's dark locks.

Soobin didn't really realize that his opal glittered up a lot more just because of this. Talk about the power of affection and emotions.

Moreover, the soul didn't realize his nomeon took up his visible figure form and stood behind the two with a pitiful expression. Because the sight of a human wilfully hugging a soul despite knowing it, is not something that he can witness everyday.

Casper then sighed because it's been a while since the soul was granted the permission to be touched by a human. And it has a time limit obviously. So that's why, Casper warned the soul-

"Soobin, tell the mortal to move away now. Because he might fall within the next few seconds."

Soobin didn't argue back and just carefully pushed the older male away who looked at the soul with his glossy, wet eyes blinking at him innocently feeling a bit disappointed that he was pushed away.

Well that's because, the next minute when Yeonjun again tried to hold his hands, he failed.

"W-What- How-" Yeonjun mumbled feeling awfully confused and hurt. But didn't express the rest.

"My Nomeon is responsible for this. I can't do anything. Sorry."

Sorry.

Soobin himself didn't realize he might have gained the apologetic emotions just because he said it so easily.

Which was one of the greater virtues and emotions for a human.

And what's the consequences of earning this greater emotion?

His Opal flickered violently before permanently lightening up more brightly than earlier.

Yeonjun and Soobin both witnessed the massive change of the gemstone. Before Soobin heard a chuckle from his nomeon.

"Congratulations. You just earned your very first valuable emotion. Way to go Soobin." Soobin felt a very foreign feeling rushing to him hearing this because nor he was expecting to suddenly earn a valuable emotion like this nor expecting to feel something he didn't know yet. All of this was confusing to him. Everything felt like it all got jumbled up.