𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ┃𝟶𝟶𝟶.

━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 at herpaperwork

paperwork. She flipped through the papers trying to find the document that contained the information of 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓. The wind whistled outside of her office as snow fell from the dark sky.

After hours of flipping through papers she finally found the paper that had information of the young man. Solange frowned seeing that there was no picture of him. "How am I suppose to investigate someone if I don't know what they look like?" She murmured to herself. Her phone began to ring causing her to groan. She looked at the caller ID and seen it was her husband, Derrick, she pressed the green button, answering it.

"Hello?" She brang the phone close to her ear while reading the information of Dayvon. "Why you not home yet?" Her husband said in frustration. Solange huffed, she had reminded him that she was working late before she left for work. He never listened to what she had to say which pissed Solange off. "Derrick, I told you I was going to be working late tonight." She closed the file and put it in her large Michael Kors bag.

"I wasn't paying attention." He shifted around in the covers causing an annoying sound to come from her phone speaker. "I'll be home in a few. Make sure you unlock the door, I forgot my keys." She told Derrick before hanging up. Solange shifted in her office chair uncomfortably feeling a chill run down her spine. "Let me hurry up and take my ass home." She snickered.

───𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 loudly moving around in her shared king size mattress. She couldn't sleep, her mind was stuck on Dayvon. She didn't understand how her boss gave her a case that she had to do by herself. She didn't understand what happened to him. They took pictures of the autospy but his face was never shown. It was almost like they had to keep his identity a secret.

She looked down at her snoring partner. Solange pulled the covers off of her half-naked body and slid off the bed. She walked out her shared bedroom and went downstairs. She felt her throat become dry, her body grew colder and colder as the wind blew through the window.

She stepped into the kitchen, the cold Marble floor making contact with her once warm feet. She opened the refrigerator door and grabbed a small plastic bottle of Pink-Lemonade Snapple.

She opened the bottle and took a couple of gulps before placing the Snapple on the counter. Solange felt a pair of large hands  come in contact with her hips causing her to roll her eyes thinking it was Derrick. "Move Derrick." She huffed turning around. A frown appeared on her face seeing no one behind her. "That was weird.." She thought to herself before turning back around. Fixing her lace bra, Solange grabbed her Snapple and began walking down the dark hallway.

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

__________________________

Thoughts?

Vote if you would like more chapters!!!